2005 Schedule

Estro

I'm getting anxious to find out the Bills schedule this seaosn. I want to plan an away game or two, I'll probably be choosing between NO, TB and MIA. I know most people say it come sout early April, I was just wondering if anyone had an exact dat or apporximate time. Anyone know?

I hope soon, I wanna try and book my flights early, I was checking out expedia.com for approximate prices. Flights to miami were around 215 roundtrip from BUF to miami compared to 160ish roundtrip buffalo to tampa. I wonder if i could find a cheaper flight to mia somewhere?

Most likely next Thursday as it usually comes out after the Owners meetings are finished (This week) and most news out of NFL is on Thursdays, for USA Today's weekend edition and weekend coverage for others.

If you are looking for hints or signs about the schedule, I think BB.com is dropping one to us. I've noticed that their polls usually tip their hat to what is coming up (for example, a week before Takeo Spikes signed his transition sheet, the question was "Is OLB an area in need of an upgrade?").

Well, the question they just put up is asking whether the fans think the Bills will get a Monday Night Football game.

Methinks that we'll get one...and it'll be a home game against the Falcons. Mike Vick against the #2 Defense...hopefully in the cold. Just a guess though.

If you are looking for hints or signs about the schedule, I think BB.com is dropping one to us.  I've noticed that their polls usually tip their hat to what is coming up (for example, a week before Takeo Spikes signed his transition sheet, the question was "Is OLB an area in need of an upgrade?"). 

Well, the question they just put up is asking whether the fans think the Bills will get a Monday Night Football game.

Methinks that we'll get one...and it'll be a home game against the Falcons.  Mike Vick against the #2 Defense...hopefully in the cold.  Just a guess though.

291178[/snapback]

If the Bills get a Monday night home game, I'll have to be there. Right now, I'm looking at attending 3, maybe 4 home games and the road game at New Orleans.

Dude a Monday night game in Buffalo would be amazing!

291188[/snapback]

I thought that the Monday night matchups were already set and that Buffalo didn't get any? Maybe it was only a subset of them, not sure...

I went to the Bills/Bengals Monday night game in the early 90s, and it was great. Didn't get home until around 3 or 4am, but my parents made me go to school the next morning. :P Needless to say, I don't remember anything that happened that Tuesday.

Made things better that Buffalo won -- Kelly looked terrible in the 1st half, but came back and rallied in the 2nd. :P

CW

fez - only the first MNF game has been announced to the public

Does anyone remember the date of last year's "announcement thursday"?

291227[/snapback]

Not off hand, but it will be on NFL Network again. Like everything else, it's become some big deal that won't even be posted online until AFTER they reveal it on NFL Network.

I thought that the Monday night matchups were already set and that Buffalo didn't get any?  Maybe it was only a subset of them, not sure...

I went to the Bills/Bengals Monday night game in the early 90s, and it was great.  Didn't get home until around 3 or 4am, but my parents made me go to school the next morning.  :P  Needless to say, I don't remember anything that happened that Tuesday.

Made things better that Buffalo won -- Kelly looked terrible in the 1st half, but came back and rallied in the 2nd. :P

CW

291213[/snapback]

3 picks in the 1st Qtr, right?

I went to the Bills/Bengals Monday night game in the early 90s, and it was great.  Didn't get home until around 3 or 4am, but my parents made me go to school the next morning.  :P  Needless to say, I don't remember anything that happened that Tuesday.

291213[/snapback]

Well I didnt go to a Monday night game but a Sunday night game against the Colts in which we won 36-0.... I was like 10 or 11....

I pretended I was sick the next morning and didnt go to school haha

I remember going to Niagara Hobby and Craft the next day to look at Trains...

Well I didnt go to a Monday night game but a Sunday night game against the Colts in which we won 36-0....  I was like 10 or 11....

I pretended I was sick the next morning and didnt go to school haha

I remember going to Niagara Hobby and Craft the next day to look at Trains...

291243[/snapback]

Hey, I was at that game too! :P (and I've only been to Rich/RWS four times in my life).

That game was cool because people were starting to get bored and losing interest in the 4th quarter. I started a "we want a shutout" chant in my section. :P

Had to go to school after that game too :(

CW

A home monday night or even sunday night game would be amazing. Football games under the lights just give the stadium extra energy and emotion.

Is anyone planning on hitting any of the away games, if so which ones do you guys have in mind?

Dude fly into FFL, or Ft. Lauderdale, 30 min away and about $100 cheaper

291054[/snapback]

that $100 should just about cover the cost of gas :P

291102[/snapback]

Stadium is near Ft Lauderdale anyways so it's a win-win.

Stay at Lauderdale, Pompano, or Hollywood Beaches.

Which means that we'll probably have the schedule pieced today by 9am that day...last year, several teams leaked theirs way early, and it was easy enough to figure out the Bills' schedule by deduction.

291786[/snapback]

Noon on a Wednesday? How many people will stay home to watch it? I wonder if this is the NFL's way of making up to all the teams for last years problem with teams leaking their schedule early.

If the Bills get a Monday night home game, I'll have to be there.  Right now, I'm looking at attending 3, maybe 4 home games and the road game at New Orleans.

291187[/snapback]

3-4 homegames....sounds good....n'awlins sounds like a great roadie game!!!! Maybe I will make that excursion!