Wall Of Fame Nominees?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say Moulds is the only definate one.

If cowart had played more seasons I'd say him. McGahee, Evans and Spikes alll have a lot of potential here.

I think if Schobel maintains pace we can count him in.

Other than that it's tough to say, unrestricted free agency will really take its toll on the frequency of wall inductees.

Brown is tough to say because he was a little overrated and had that falling out at the end. However I feel very strongly about Moulds as a player and ROCCEO (no, im not THEBLACKBEAR in disguise, or geroge/jimmy from seinfeld for that matter) thinks that Moulds has at this point earned "classic bill" status. Thats enough for me to lobby for his cause in regard to the wall.

I always liked Kurt Schultz too but i think he falls a little short. I think i heard somewhere that Kurt is a financial advisor, perhaps even in buffalo, does anyone know if thats true. If so, good for Kurt, gotta love seein' guys do productive things when they're done, especially if htey live in buffalo!

Brown is tough to say because he was a little overrated and had that falling out at the end.  However I feel very strongly about Moulds as a player and ROCCEO (no, im not THEBLACKBEAR in disguise, or geroge/jimmy from seinfeld for that matter) thinks that Moulds has at this point earned "classic bill" status.  Thats enough for me to lobby for his cause in regard to the wall.

I always liked Kurt Schultz too but i think he falls a little short.  I think i heard somewhere that Kurt is a financial advisor, perhaps even in buffalo, does anyone know if thats true.  If so, good for Kurt, gotta love seein' guys do productive things when they're done, especially if htey live in buffalo!

290546[/snapback]

He his a broker, I think for Merril Lynch. Pretty sure he is still in WNY, as he married a girl from Niagara Falls.

Van Miller, Eric Moulds....

It's tough to tell because we have a lot of good young players, Clements, Mooreman, McGahee, Evans.  It  depends if they stay in Buffalo or if they leave in FA.

290843[/snapback]

Good call on "Van the Man." I might add Rusty Jones to that list. He was excellent for a LONG time.