Offseason Additions & Expectations

BuffaloButt

21 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Free Agent Signings:

OL - Paradis (or Morse), Daryl Williams, and Safford for the OL.

WR - Humphries

TE - Jesse James

DE/DL - Sign one of the guys they feel best fits their system

Trade:

RB - Duke Johnson (our 5th round pick)

Draft:

#9 - D.K. Metcalf (or N'Keal Harry)

#40 - Jeffrey Simmons (top 5 talent, falls due to ACL injury) - We can afford to take him as we have a strong D and can be patient on his recovery.

#74 - Andy Isabella

#112 - Jamie Oliver

#131 - Bryce Love

#147 - Traded for Duke Johnson

#158 - BPA here on out

Starting Offensive Unit:

QB - Allen

RBs - McCoy, Duke Williams, Love

OT D. Williams

OT Dawkins

C - Paradis or Morse

G - Saffold

G - Long

WRs - Metcalf, Foster, Humphries, Isabella, Duke, Zay, McKenzie (I think Zay would get traded for a 4th/5th round pick if we got both Humphries and Isabella)

TE - Jesse James and Jamie Oliver

We think alike.....impressive

• Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, lacoy38 said:

Based off chatter here and there and my own biases of course 

C Paradis 

OT Williams 

TE James

Draft

1 Metcalf WR

2 Lindstrom G

3 Singletary RB

Sign me up!

i think we’d need 1 more TE through either FA or the draft though.

9 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I love everything but this.  I don't want him anywhere near our team, he's too small and I have zero interest in cheering for that family.  

Ha ha, I honestly thought about that. I was like, “do we a Brown here?” At the end of the day, I thought that the value was there.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Ha ha, I honestly thought about that. I was like, “do we a Brown here?” At the end of the day, I thought that the value was there.

If Brown is still on the board when we pick 40th you almost have to take him. Back to back 1,000 yard seasons(Over 1,300 this past year), 18.3 average per reception for his college career & 17 tds in two seasons... The value is definitely there.

• Like (+1) 1

I can already see that 2019 will not live up to the expectations of many posters. Allen has terrible accuracy. There are no really good WR's, DT's or TE's available in FA. Beane's 1st and only draft looks pretty mediocre so far. I do expect the Bills to be improved in 2019, but only by a little bit. 

Some people are being crazily unrealistic. A lot of teams have a lot of money in free agency. O line are scarce and demand really high. Realistically we might get 1 top class starter ie. Paradis / Morse / Williams. There are only about 8 really good O linemen in FA, unless we go crazy, we won't get more than 1

2 hours ago, GreggTX said:

Beane's 1st and only draft looks pretty mediocre so far. 

He got 4 starters, and a rotational player in Phillips, that isn't mediocre....

Pre-combine I wanted us to take Jonah Williams at 9 but post combine I want Metcalf.  I also wanted us to pick up free agent C Paradis from Denver but now with having signed Spencer Long I want us to go after Jesse James, TE from the Steelers.

Let’s Go Buffalo!!!!!