Michael Moore Strikes Again

In case there was ever any doubt about the degree of whacky posessed by Michael Moore, he's now touting A O-C as El Jefe of the 'mocrats.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michael-moore-declares-rep-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-new-leader-of-democratic-party

Michael Moore and Al Gore need to link arms and sprint off into the sunset; they are so over.

Edited by Keukasmallies

1 hour ago, Keukasmallies said:

In case there was ever any doubt about the degree of whacky posessed by Michael Moore, he's now touting A O-C as El Jefe of the 'mocrats.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michael-moore-declares-rep-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-new-leader-of-democratic-party

Michael Moore and Al Gore need to link arms and sprint off into the sunset; they are so over.

she is so whacked in a two person race between her and Trump   .Trump even gets my vote...and that would take a lot to get me to vote for him

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

He’s not wrong. She’s got the biggest dick swinging amongst the liberals right now, and she’s swinging it. 

She's a party horn. Making noise and getting attention but annoying as *****-all. She hasn't done anything yet. 

Worked for Trump but I don't see AOC following him. 

46 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

she is so whacked in a two person race between her and Trump   .Trump even gets my vote...and that would take a lot to get me to vote for him

Agreed.

30 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

She's a party horn. Making noise and getting attention but annoying as *****-all. She hasn't done anything yet. 

Worked for Trump but I don't see AOC following him. 

Agreed.

While Trump already had a record of accomplishments before becoming POTUS and has a rather heady list of accomplishments so far as the President, AOC once had a very busy night as a bartender and handled it well.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

While Trump already had a record of accomplishments before becoming POTUS and has a rather heady list of accomplishments so far as the President, AOC once had a very busy night as a bartender and handled it well.

Trump was an annoying party horn before (during and while serving as) president. That was my comparison. He did much more than her before she was elected, but that's a low bar. 

3 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Trump was an annoying party horn before (during and while serving as) president. That was my comparison. He did much more than her before she was elected, but that's a low bar. 

Well then, let's compare his accomplishments to Obama's. Hmmmn, you come up with Obama's accomplishments and I'll state Trump's, ok?

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Well then, let's compare his accomplishments to Obama's. Hmmmn, you come up with Obama's accomplishments and I'll state Trump's, ok?

Why? Obama was an inexperienced politician when he won, and not a particularly effective leader once he won. That doesn’t make any difference as to my opinion of the guy you want to represent. 

9 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Why? Obama was an inexperienced politician when he won, and not a particularly effective leader once he won. That doesn’t make any difference as to my opinion of the guy you want to represent. 

Obama had more experience than Trump did as being a politician when elected .

Edited by Foxx

Just now, Foxx said:

Obama had more experience than Trump did when elected as being a politician.

He was accomplished at gathering dirt on his opponents and getting them to drop out of races against him. That gave him the experience needed to turn the full force of the government against his opponents once he became POTUS.

17 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

He was accomplished at gathering dirt on his opponents and getting them to drop out of races against him. That gave him the experience needed to turn the full force of the government against his opponents once he became POTUS.

More like he showed some alpha muscle in debates and his genteel opponents crapped their pants on the spot

6 hours ago, Foxx said:

Obama had more experience than Trump did as being a politician when elected .

And, lest we forget, he also had a pen and a telephone.  Both of which earned him the sobriquet of determined, feisty, and resolved to enact his vision of America per the 'mocrats fawning at his knee.  (Of course, when Trump threatens Executive Action on an issue, the 'mocrats have a flippin' fit.)

• Like (+1) 1