Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Another Fan

9 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Swinging again? 

:D

Swinging to the tune of a million plu$ dollar$ raised for St Jude Children’s Hospital in the live auction alone! Great night and a greater cause. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Introvert.  I have no problem spending time alone, and have a hard time with a break the ice and conversations about nothing with people.  If the conversation and person is interesting, I can talk to them for a while.

16 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Interesting that even Ellen considers herself an introvert despite how full of life she always seems to be

https://www.today.com/allday/ellen-degeneres-ann-curry-i-dont-lot-attention-1C9383852

how on earth did you voluntarily read something about her?  are you okay?  held in a hurricane cellar as a slave and forced to read this?

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Yeah. Introversion is not social anxiety.

turns to it when I'm drained of all life essence having to pretend to care about 6 people's cats that died decades ago.

16 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

you would be surprised ..Lots of top producers in large enterprise sales are "introverts"...

we know that we better find something we are good at and beat it to death into the mud the rest of our existence

23 hours ago, Gugny said:

Generally speaking, the smaller the crowd, the more extroverted I am.  I'm okay in larger crowds, as long as I know at least a few people.  Large crowds where I don't know anyone - I get out of that situation as quickly as possible.

So, in a crowd of one, you’re the life of the party? 

• Haha (+1) 1