Excuse Me! But You STINK!

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

??? Typical lawyer!

Get with it my Man!  COMMON carp feed off the bottom.  Asian carp feed off the TOP of the water column, near the surface.

Don't spread misconceptions.  The top of the water column is the cleanest.  Contains the least amount of toxins and the most nutrients.  Virtually no heavy metals like Mercury (Hg) as found in game fish like salmon that prey on smaller feeder fish. Fish that eat other fish are generally more polluted than filter feeders like bighead & silver Asian carp.

That be the truth.  Common carp muck around the bottom.  Silver & bighead Asian carp feed at the top of the water... Why silver Asian carp tend to leap out of water when disturbed by boat motors @ certain high rpm's.

?

So you’re saying the carp can be caught with a baited hook if left near the top of the water? @CountryCletus thanks you. 

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

So you’re saying the carp can be caught with a baited hook if left near the top of the water? @CountryCletus thanks you. 

We took the kids to a trout farm in NC. They had three ponds, small medium and large. Who wants to catch a small fish? Signs everywhere said “You Caught It, You Bought It”. Vacation dollars, so we continued. You didn’t even need BAIT! Toss a hook in and they fought for it! I think I could have pulled a miracle and walked across that trout filled pond! 

At the end of the day, I could have built a wall to keep the cold air in Canada for all we paid for those fish. They will smoke it for you for a small fee. I learned to hate smoked trout that week. 

• Haha (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Got half right, leave hook at the top of the water column.  But they have to stumble into the hook accidentally.  You know, with their mouth always stuck open like it is, it's hard to bite.  ?

23 hours ago, Augie said:

It just so happens my wife has to get from Atlanta to Boston on Monday for work. It turns out the only flight you can get is a super early one (while the Cheater fans sleep it off), and it’s $1,200.....WAY more than normal. Bad timing, but it is what it is. She just hopes she’s not trapped between over-sized, hungover, stinky Pats* fans. 

Just to be on the safe side feed her lots of chili with beans on Sunday.

22 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Just to be on the safe side feed her lots of chili with beans on Sunday.

I’m not falling for that....that’s exactly what’s would make a Pats* fan feel at home!