Redskins may want to trade up for QB - targeting Haskins

YoloinOhio

On 1/18/2019 at 3:22 AM, ChattanoogaBills said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see clayton thornson go high in the draft. 

He withdrew from the Senior Bowl due to injury.  I predict he goes to the Packers in the 3rd or 4th round.  He could go higher if he lights it up at the combine.

27 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

We need to extort them. This is the QB premium and we better be willing to ask for it. 

15th, 46th and next year's 1st

That is more than the haul the Bills got for the Mahomes trade with the Chiefs (where they moved from 10 to 27).

Maybe 15, 46 and next year's second rounder would be closer to fair value + Qb premium.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay

34 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

That is more than the haul the Bills got for the Mahomes trade with the Chiefs (where they moved from 10 to 27).

Maybe 15, 46 and next year's second rounder would be closer to fair value + Qb premium.

We kinda gave the Chiefs a break there but I'm fine with 15 + 46 + 2020 2nd Rd pick. 

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is insane to me but what do I know. He’s Peterman. 

He played last year 6 months after tearing an ACL.  He clearly wasn't healed.  Then hid team lost their best offensive weapon for the season in the second game and he had virtually no receivers.  He has intangibles, physical tools, measurables and a strong arm.   He just needs time to develop in a pro system.

13 minutes ago, freester said:

He played last year 6 months after tearing an ACL.  He clearly wasn't healed.  Then hid team lost their best offensive weapon for the season in the second game and he had virtually no receivers.  He has intangibles, physical tools, measurables and a strong arm.   He just needs time to develop in a pro system.

I watched almost all his games pre and post injury. Just my impression. 

52 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

OK just looking for football gouge?:)  He is 3rd on the depth hart after Eli and Alex Tanney and I expect he will be cut if the Giants draft a QB in the first 3 rounds.

3rd on depth chart after Trick Shot Tanney who has booped about the league for 7 years and played in 1 game, not a promising look for last year's Senior Bowl MVP of whom Brian Billick said "This may be the best quarterback pick of the draft", Charlie Casserly said " Watching him on tape, I like a lot of the things I see. ..... maybe this is the next Jimmy Garoppolo."

Although it's possible that he's 3rd because the G-men didn't think he was ready to play last year should Eli fail to arise from one of those bone-crushing hits, not because their talent evaluation is Tanney >> Lauletta

Either way, the whole police officer/arrest thing not a good look for a guy scrambling to stay on the roster.

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1089597440368525312?s=21

One storyline to follow for 2019: The #Redskins are planning as if they won’t have QB Alex Smith next season, sources say. They believe he’ll miss the entire season with his broken leg issues and are acting accordingly. If he’s ready, they will be pleasantly surprised.