The OTHER idiot woman the Democrats sent to the house...

23 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Truth here's some truth, all you ***** did was see that I posted what she said you don't even know whether I agree with her jackass. Second you clearly don't think she means what she says because while yes she does favor Palestine, everything she advocates is nonviolent and peaceful, so clearly you think she's lying. For me if she's not lying her goals aren't exactly realistic, Hamas is way too powerful now to leave alone while trying to fix Palestine peacefully. Israel is going to have to go in and do something about them and hopefully get there people back if they can. Then yeah I do hope they can try and move toward a more peaceful solution for Palestine, right now I don't know if you'd noticed but there are a lot of kids dying there too while Israel bombs the ***** out of them.

So go ahead and keep telling me I support any of that monstrous ***** that's been going on and I'll keep telling you

twenty-century-fox-meme-gfy.gif

She’s a terrorist apologist dude! All her sympathy around the situation is framed around the reasons she feels Israeli brought this upon themselves and sorta deserved this. READ HER WORDS! 

• Like (+1) 1

I believe they put the shorts in with he first & only one that pertains to this subject to discourage putting this video up to show exactly what this skank is all about that resides with in our gov't but the only video clip that i a m concerned about is the very first one .

In silence you can here a lot if you keep your eyes & ears open & your mouth shut !! 

• Like (+1) 1

I’m Old Enough to Remember When the Left Insisted “All Lives Matter” is a Racist Dog Whistle!

For the last four years I’ve been reliably told by the left that anyone who insisted that or Tweeted out “All Lives Matter” was a racist, a bigot and a person who hated blacks.

Now while that’s of course nonsense since all men are created in the image of God and thus their lives matter, my opinion on this subject was ignored and the “new rules” were put in place by people of the left 

In fact do a search for the phrase: “All lives matter is a racist dog whistle” and you will find pages of results of our friends on the left declaring that under their rules (not mine) the phrase “all lives matter” is a racist dog whistle and a reliable sign that the person who utters it is beyond the pale.

Well lo and behold apparently now that Israel is about to invade Gaza to destroy the babykillers of Hamas guess what phrase is acceptable again:

HEY !, we didn't make the rules, you did.

• Thank you (+1) 1