Should the Bills make a run at C.J. Uzomah [TE]?

7 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’m thinking the bengals are more likely to prioritize keeping him and dropping Eiffert than the other way 

I suspect they will prefer a player who....well, actually plays. I’d LOVE a healthy Eiffert, but then Big Foot might make a good TE too. Seen him lately? 

2 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Lol so you like myself you figure they keep Uzomah.

Yes. I'm sure they will try to make that happen, but the Bills should be involved if there's mutual interest. There is no way any team goes into the season relying on Eifert. He's a flier guy at this point. I know he hasn't produced much, but I feel like Maxx Williams could be a good fit here. I think we need multiple TE's and he could be a solid under the radar pickup.

30 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Look for Isaac Nauta out of UGA in the 3-4th round. 

Yeah we have 4 picks from Round 4 (9th and KC pick) n Round 5 we have 4th n 9th (raiders).   That 4 chances in 33 picks to get a TE and RB right about where the runs will start on those positions.  

Also, we only threw to Khari Lee once that I remember and he made an amazing catch.  Are we sure hes just a blocker?

6 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

Yes. I'm sure they will try to make that happen, but the Bills should be involved if there's mutual interest. There is no way any team goes into the season relying on Eifert. He's a flier guy at this point. I know he hasn't produced much, but I feel like Maxx Williams could be a good fit here. I think we need multiple TE's and he could be a solid under the radar pickup.

I really think we may have something in Croom but he needs to continue to develope.