NFL fines Jordan Mills more than Kiko and Quinn

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Your not serious are you?

One thing that isnt talked about is the initial tackler seems to be holding Allen up for the hit....or is that just me?

I wish that was true. One of my biggest pet peeves are the guys that wear shirts 2 sizes too small (Zeke and Alonso the 2 that stick out the most). 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, fansince88 said:

Your not serious are you?

One thing that isnt talked about is the initial tackler seems to be holding Allen up for the hit....or is that just me?

He was also grabbing his face mask when Allen was going down. 

• Like (+1) 1

Remember, the NFL is all about player safety.  I'm sure after this result that Kiko will realize it's not worth taking a similar run at QBs going forward.

...honestly, someone is going to take this chump out, and the NFL's gonna act shocked and come down hard on the person who does it, in a typically hypocritical move to deflect blame from themselves.

On 1/5/2019 at 4:59 PM, sodbuster said:

It makes sense when you recall that the NFL doesnt give half a brown crayola about player safety.

Actually it is the NFLPA who opposed many of the safety rules including requiring of wearing of pads.  They are also defending players fined for hitting other players while they should be at minimum neutral.

• Like (+1) 1