Jets expected to fire Todd Bowles

CommonCents

6 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

Although the only difference for Mayfield was Jackson being gone and Greg being the HC. The rest of the guys remained the same IIRC. They dumped Jackson and re-arranged from 'deck chairs'

Offseason coaching changes usually involve the entire staff being overhauled and changed.

Good coaching is better than sticking with bad coaching. Its that simple.  Continuity of bad coaching just continues bad results. 

13 hours ago, WMDman said:

i think this is a mistake, hes done a lot with minimal talent and the jets, to their credit, are in just about every game they play.

Their fans have had enough of him. I live on Long Island and they wanted him gone after last year.

Even more recently I went to the game at MetLife with my cousin and uncle both jets season ticket holders and a bunch of their Jests fans. They were discussing how they wanted REX RYAN back. That’s how idiotic their fan base is and desperate they are. 

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

Their fans have had enough of him. I live on Long Island and they wanted him gone after last year.

Even more recently I went to the game at MetLife with my cousin and uncle both jets season ticket holders and a bunch of their Jests fans. They were discussing how they wanted REX RYAN back. That’s how idiotic their fan base is and desperate they are. 

Rex Ryan back with the Jets would be perfect along with his sidekick, Rob "Huckleberry" Ryan.  Talk about a Christmas miracle for Bills fans.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Flutie Flakes said:

Rex Ryan back with the Jets would be perfect along with his sidekick, Rob "Huckleberry" Ryan.  Talk about a Christmas miracle for Bills fans.

Oh I’d love for that to happen. The game passed him by 10-12 years ago and would make the division more of a dumpster fire than it is now. It would be several huge steps back for them. But, the ownership and FO cannot be that stupid, can they?