FAG-F

It is named Good Friday because it was a year ago on this day that my wife found out she was pregnant. Which is why if you click on my screen name, you can see what's so good about it.

287470[/snapback]

Congratulations, a good day indeed!

boopshoopshangalangadingabop

Rememem Remememember

Rememem Remememember

Rememem Remememember

Rememem Remember then?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Darin---

We're looking for volunteers to advertise against the retard rodeo and stampede. Would you be interested?

Sincerely,

US Information Bureau

Peublo, Colorado

287491[/snapback]

Obviously this is some kind of plot to lure me in and feed me clorox milkshakes the rest of you seem to be hooked on. Why else would "Pueblo" be misspelled? Pass...

Obviously this is some kind of plot to lure me in and feed me clorox milkshakes the rest of you seem to be hooked on.  Why else would "Pueblo" be misspelled?  Pass...

287496[/snapback]

LOL....where's that :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: smiley when you need it?

Bro! Your little guy is a handsome little devil...almost as handsome as my little guy. Have you begun thinking 'Holy crap he's growing fast!" yet?

:lol:

287476[/snapback]

Everytime I go in in the morning to feed him.

So cute LA. And that wide eyed look? Is he staring at someone's ya-yas?
He's sitting in a swing chair with fishtank mobile overhead. May as well be a pair of ya-yas. :doh:

During lunch today, the talk of famous "celebrity" trials came up. Somewhere along the conversation, it became "what would a reality show be like with Michael Jackson, OJ, Robert Blake, Scott Peterson, and Martha Stewart be like?" So my two part question is.....

1) What would a reality show featuring those people be like?

2) How fast would Fox come up with their own version?

During lunch today, the talk of famous "celebrity" trials came up. Somewhere along the conversation, it became "what would a reality show be like with Michael Jackson, OJ, Robert Blake, Scott Peterson, and Martha Stewart be like?" So my two part question is.....

287516[/snapback]

Surreal Killer Life?

I'm just curious: if you get a Mickey Mouse ears at Disneyland, and Snoopy ears at Knotts Berry Farm, what kind of ears do you get at Neverland?

287559[/snapback]

Let's just say that some call them "love handles" and leave it at that, mmmkay?

287516[/snapback]

1. As bad as anything you've already seen. I picture a "MTV's Real World Boston" combined with any "Surreal Life" plus the romance coverage of Flavor Flave and Brigitte Nielson. Positively awful.

2. I'm still surprised Fox hasn't tried to put all the former child stars together in the room with only one crack pipe.