Some Chiefs fans want Sean McDermott to be their new DC

The Chiefs are 11-3, calling for a DC head because a division rival, who now are also 11-3 beat them because the Lynn has some big stones to go for 2? 

The chargers would have rather lost than attempt to go into OT with the possibility of Mahomes getting the ball first. 

Yeah, there is no sympathy from me. 

9 minutes ago, iinii said:

Why would he take that job? He is already president....

I'm not sure what that McDonald fella does exactly. He seems more like a figurehead so theoretically, it would be a promotion. I actually don't hear much about him these days so I assume he's doing more and more day to day operation work.

5 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I'm not sure what that McDonald fella does exactly. He seems more like a figurehead so theoretically, it would be a promotion. I actually don't hear much about him these days so I assume he's doing more and more day to day operation work.

Oh he is s figure head alright.

• Like (+1) 1

McDermott gets 2019. This regime needs to show they can bring in good veteran talent (Bolden, Vontea Davis, Phillip Gaines, Kelvin Benjamin, Trent Murphy, Star, Marshall Newhouse, Bodine, etc have all been huge busts) and show they won’t have the 3-4 games a year where we don’t belong on the same field as our opponents. I like what he is building but he might not be the guy that gets it done, ala Tony Dungy

Edited by uticaclub