TNF Game Thread: Chargers (10-3) vs. Chiefs (11-2) at 8:20 PM ET on FOX, NFL Network, & Amazon Prime Video

26CornerBlitz

Who Wins Tonight?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins Tonight?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2018 at 01:20 AM

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Mahomes is very patient in the pocket. 

He's not getting enough nods round here for MVP. Really pulling for him over the Brees fanbois. Every time we watch him we remark on how good he is. But we still assume it's Brees.

But if he keeps pulling this throwing to Kelvin crap he might lost my fandom.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

He's not getting enough nods round here for MVP. Really pulling for him over the Brees fanbois.

But if he keeps pulling this throwing to Kelvin crap he might lost my fandom.

He's in the lead for it after the last couple of weeks. 

22 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

As do I! And I got grounded for sneaking to the pantry to try to eat them because I loved Flutie and I loved frosted flakes.

The night my parents caught me trying to eat a cerimonial box of cereal, berating me over my 11 year old life decisions, and putting the Flutie flakes where I couldn't reach em.. that was the day I learned what it really meant to be a Bills fan boys. I'm opening up my soul here.

And I still have those f***ing Flutie flakes. And I'll eat those f****ers when we make a SB to end the curse. And I'll probably have food poisoning during a bills SB.

I have 5 boxes of the Flutie Flakes myself. Hopefully 1 day those of us that have them will all get sick together :P

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

To be fair, on the Chiefs KB is about the 4th player a defense has to worry about.  In Buffalo, for all his dogging it, he still was the guy opposing defenses treated as the Bills #1 receiving threat. 

Man I would still assume the worst corners could cover him easy. Then again I'm assuming he's probably trying for once.. never seen KB do that. Who knows..

2 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

That was nice throw and while he's patient he also has time in the pocket.

We have a KB sighting!  Catch for 17 yards.

Screw him, hope he blows out both knees, rips his Achilles in each ankle, suffers from erectile dysfunction, and chokes on his own vomit while having explosive diarrhea while bleeding internally.

Outside of that Happy Holidays to him as I hope both Santa and his reindeer take a smelly dump in his fireplace.

• Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I really dont see Mahomes do anything Allen cant do, he just does it more consistently. It would help if we could make catches like this on poorly placed passes:

We might have dropped that without the hit! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, brianthomas said:

I have 5 boxes of the Flutie Flakes myself. Hopefully 1 day those of us that have them will all get sick together :P

You might have to die for the Bills SB win when it comes. We appreciate your sacrifice.. and dedication to spending an entire day eating 5 boxes of cereal.

Just now, brianthomas said:

Five!  I figured my ONE box was a valuable collectors item.  Now I'm thinking it's worth about $2.99 as there are probably about 100,000 boxes sitting in food pantry's all across Western NY. 

Hell if the apocalypse happens civilization will be reborn by those of us eating our Flutie Flakes when the food runs out. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RPbillsfan said:

Screw him, hope he blows out both knees, rips his Achilles in each ankle, suffers from erectile dysfunction, and chokes on his own vomit while having explosive diarrhea while bleeding internally.

Outside of that Happy Holidays to him as I hope both Santa and his reindeer take a smelly dump in his fireplace.

But....other than that....how do you feel about him???

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Five!  I figured my ONE box was a valuable collectors item.  Now I'm thinking it's worth about $2.99 as there are probably about 100,000 boxes sitting in food pantry's all across Western NY. 

Hell if the apocalypse happens civilization will be reborn by those of us eating our Flutie Flakes when the food runs out. 

You mean a Utopia of Bills fans surviving off Flutie flakes? Every Patriot fan would be gone and we would build a new Bills based society.

5 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

My Great-Grandfather the tough old man he was; drank it straight when his maleria kicked his arse. 

Fun fact that's what gin and tonics were invented for. Exploration of Africa. Gin doesn't spoil. Tonic water for malaria. Lime for scurvy.

Just now, Thriftygamer83 said:

Kansas City just has to wait until Kelvin Benjamin gives up on routes, quits on his Quarterback, and shows lackluster effort during the game.  Wish we could have moved him for more draft capital.

Something really went sour between McD and KB this year.  It obviously went downhill all season long to the point that releasing him was the only way out.  Doubt KB will say anything; he probably learned that lesson earlier this season when he dissed Cam.

• Sad 1