12-11: Bills Workout LB Marquis Flowers; Signed by Washington

26CornerBlitz

41 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So no signing? 

It doesn't make any sense to me. They put a linebacker on IR so they called up a safety from the practice squad. 

Perhaps they still sign him if they IR Anderson or waive Damarion Scott. They really should cut Vlad Ducasse at this point as well. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

It doesn't make any sense to me. They put a linebacker on IR so they called up a safety from the practice squad. 

Perhaps they still sign him if they IR Anderson or waive Damarion Scott. They really should cut Vlad Ducasse at this point as well. 

...good call and why not?......guy has been in protocol for what, four weeks?......hell, I'd show up daily with my walker and tell 'em, "not quite there yet guys"......

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/11/2018 at 1:53 PM, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Josh Allen OLB/Edge Kentucky  is definitely on the table picks 4-10 where ever we land. 

Id be happy with that pick too.

Ecstatic. The guy is 6-5 260. Improved in all areas every single year and now has 14 sacks and 18.5 TFL's in the SEC.

He's the closest thing I've seen to Khalil Mack. If he's there when we pick, we'd have to strongly consider it. He's exactly the kind of player that could make the defense elite. Those guys do not come around very often.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Ecstatic. The guy is 6-5 260. Improved in all areas every single year and now has 14 sacks and 18.5 TFL's in the SEC.

He's the closest thing I've seen to Khalil Mack. If he's there when we pick, we'd have to strongly consider it. He's exactly the kind of player that could make the defense elite. Those guys do not come around very often.

...where is he projected to go?..........Draft Scout rates him #1 out of 169, so we'd have to stay at #6 if I understand correctly............

15 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Outside of Bosa, Allen is my draft crush already. I love the way he plays. He is a great fit for the scheme and he can do multiple thins, like an eventual replacement for Lorax. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...where is he projected to go?..........Draft Scout rates him #1 out of 169, so we'd have to stay at #6 if I understand correctly............

I think he's gonna end up going top 5, so there's a good chance we don't have a shot at him. Definitely not in favor of moving up as we have so many needs on offense. Just wouldn't want to pass him up if he's the best available player because it is a position of need on defense.

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Hes top 10 for sure, but I think Bosa, a quarterback or two, and 3 d lineman go first. #6 makes sense. I could also see some stupid ass team reaching for offensive tackles early. I just hope that stupid ass team isn't us. 

On 12/11/2018 at 3:29 PM, HOUSE said:

I don't like the name Marquis, reminds me of a bad Ford I owned

Will Ting would have been better

The Ole Grand Marquis. at least it wasn't the LTD Brougham.

I believe you meant Mercury btw : )

linebackers it seem are really scheme fits after some years in the NFL with out finding a home and Coaching staff  that loves what aid player can do well/best.

Keep bringing them in.

as mentioned, worth asking about the Lions after and perhaps getting him to PS.

Does he play Teams !! 

lol

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Hes top 10 for sure, but I think Bosa, a quarterback or two, and 3 d lineman go first. #6 makes sense. I could also see some stupid ass team reaching for offensive tackles early. I just hope that stupid ass team isn't us. 

it might be us ,though. Be warned Mr E !

8 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

No more Bills named Flowers.  Please.

that's a racist comment.

surely there are some Flowers out there worth picking up.
you may have some trauma.  if someone says Erick ? does your eye twitch ?

lol

On 12/12/2018 at 2:08 PM, LSHMEAB said:

If we did this we would need to be really putting our free agency  money into O linemen and our 2nd round pick would need to be a receiver

On 12/12/2018 at 4:08 PM, LSHMEAB said:

Later rounds 3rd round maybe I like Ben Banugo TCU edge/OLB plays the Lorax role. 6’3” 250.

19 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

If we did this we would need to be really putting our free agency  money into O linemen and our 2nd round pick would need to be a receiver

Exactly. (Paradis & JaWaun James)

1. Josh Allen OLB UK

2. Preston Williams WR CSU

3. Josh Jacobs RB Alabama 

4. OG/DT/CB

4. OG/DT/CB

41 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Exactly. (Paradis & JaWaun James)

1. Josh Allen OLB UK

2. Preston Williams WR CSU

3. Josh Jacobs RB Alabama 

4. OG/DT/CB

4. OG/DT/CB

Does it bother you that this LB has a bit of the same physical makeup as Aaron Maybin

(I am not saying this...I know NOTHING about this player except what I saw on you tube)

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Does it bother you that this LB has a bit of the same physical makeup as Aaron Maybin

(I am not saying this...I know NOTHING about this player except what I saw on you tube)

Josh Allen is listed at 260 lbs, gained 25 lbs of muscle going into his senior year and didn’t slow him down a bit.

Maybin was 220 lbs and couldn’t gain weight or hardly maintain 220...

Just now, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Josh Allen is listed at 260 lbs, gained 25 lbs of muscle going into his senior year and didn’t slow him down a bit.

Maybin was 220 lbs and couldn’t gain weight or hardly maintain 220...

You can see where someone might say that looking at him though right?  It looks like he has a skinny frame.  How in the world is this guy 260 pounds?