Biggest Shaw Lawson contribution in career was his fight with Fournette!

17 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

I hope you’re right about Murphy. I was hoping for big things from him as well.

As was I, yet when he came in I didn't see anything from him when I specifically focused on him (replays that is).

4 hours ago, Commonsense said:

I don’t think anyone was playing the run well yesterday. The Bills were fortunate that LF lost his mind because that was gross. I can see where Shaq’s anger was coming from. They were getting slapped around long before the scuffle.  

I liked the emotion, The crowd and team seemed to feed off of it. 

I didn't necessarily mean yesterday in particular, haha. They did indeed get shredded on the ground and Fournette is a straight up dummy for instigating and getting himself kicked out. 

The crowd response was awesome and the defense's response was even better. To have them go from the one yard line, get stuffed on a couple run attempts, Bortles gets sacked, then have penalties that back them all the way to the 25 yard line and then they miss the field goal was a thing of beauty.

Edited by blacklabel

8 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

He earned my respect as a fan today. First time in forever that I can remember a Bills player standing up for his teammates.

Big difference from a year ago after Tre got cheap shotted by Gronk.  I like how this team is growing into a family.  I can see the same thing going on with the Sabres right now.

9 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

It truly did, the D was like a raging Buffalo the rest of the game. 

What I really liked seeing was team defending one another. 

Hell yeah breh.

Remember when last year tre got hit up and nobody stepped to the plate. 

Im so proud of Shaq Lawson. He is a dog. We need dogs on this team.

After that we pushed the jags back so hard we even psyched out the kicker and he missed a normal FG.

It was a game breaker.

• Like (+1) 1