Fear the Sabres....

mellaman101

15 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Hockey is a boring, crappy, niche sport. No one cares about it outside of Canada, Buffalo, and Minnesota.

I wish they'd have another lock out.

If only there were literally hundreds of other threads, some of which may or may not interest you. Then you could ignore the ones you don't care about, and comment on the ones you do. Alas, this is the only thread on the whole site, so I'm glad you chimed in to ***** on other people's interests. 

15 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Hockey is a boring, crappy, niche sport. No one cares about it outside of Canada, Buffalo, and Minnesota.

I wish they'd have another lock out.

Cool story.

Edited by Dante

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

Hoping for a big, rowdy crowd at the game on Wednesday. The players deserve our support and appreciation for this current tear they’re on. 

It’s so nice to finally be seeing the light and the end of the tunnel now. It was a rough 5 years. 

Son and I will be there to give them a proper welcome home.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Ooh, there's a Pominville on the team. Must Jason's son or nephew or something? Wait, that's him?!?!?

My cousin and I always talk about his pessimist dad who's a University Houston fan. "Yeah, they won the National Championship, but what was with trying to run the ball up the middle on second down in the third quarter? This coaching staff is incompetent and they all need to be fired!"

"It would have been nice if we won the Stanley Cup sooner, don't you think?"

The only problem is, people are talking on Facebook about the Sabres again. I used to be able to record the games during the and catch up on all  two or three of them on a Saturday morning without the ending being spoiled. Now I gotta remember not to look at social media if I'm not watching the game live.

26 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

The only problem is, people are talking on Facebook about the Sabres again. I used to be able to record the games during the and catch up on all  two or three of them on a Saturday morning without the ending being spoiled. Now I gotta remember not to look at social media if I'm not watching the game live.

you can do it with some social avoidance

being a hermit crab and nobody in my work life caring much about sports helps a lot

the only unavoidable means of getting home to watch a replay is if Italy wins in the Euros or World Cup, then the horn honking and street celebration is unavoidable

fortunately Italy hasn't qualified recently   :D

• Like (+1) 1