Week 12: Jaguars Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

puaxsncngxdx0ixwk5x6

SCHEDULE

8:00 a.m. Abbott Road closes
9:00 a.m. Parking lots open
11:30 a.m. Stadium gates open (Easy entry - avoid lines)
11:45 a.m. Player warm-ups
12:40 p.m. Play 60 Ceremony
12:45 p.m. Stampede performance
12:50 p.m. Team introductions
1:00 p.m. Kickoff

DETAILS

Don’t miss kickoff or the pregame action! Be sure to arrive at the gates on time (60-90 minutes prior to kickoff) for fan safety, and to expedite the gate entry process.
Gate Giveaway: Winter headband provided by Independent Health
Leader of the Charge: Terrence McGee, #24, CB (2003-2012)
National Anthem: Tom Sartori
Color Guard: Cathedral Prep High School (Erie, PA)
Pregame: Play 60 Ceremony
Halftime: NFL Flag Football Scrimmage

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 12: Jaguars Game Preparation - Vegas Lines Have Bills as 3.5 Point Dogs; Full Practice for Josh Allen with Him Expected to Start; Anderson & Milano Practicing While Remaining in Concussion Protocol

Bills' Talk: Chris Brown, Bills.com Insider/Lead Reporter

qxa6nhitfpiktvbfsavi.jpg

JACKSONVILLE – Jaguars.com senior writer John Oehser each week during the 2018 regular season will speak with a writer or media member covering the Jaguars’ opponent.

Up this week:

Bills.com lead reporter Chris Brown on the Bills’ matchup with the Jaguars at New Era Field in Orchard Park, New York, Sunday.

20 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Top 7 Storylines for the Bills-Jaguars this Week

lqieuri27xdaygh9y4ka.jpg

It’s back to the regular season grind for the Bills, with six games left to define their 2018 season. They’ve got new faces in the lineup, a new influx of speed, and the likely return of a rookie starting quarterback this week.

Here are the top storylines for this week’s Bills-Jaguars matchup:

1. RETURN OF THE ROOKIE?

2. WHAT DOES THE SPEED MEAN TO THE BILLS?

3. GOOD START FOR MCCOY AND THE RUN GAME – BILLS NEED MORE

4. TWO TOP DEFENSES BATTLE THIS WEEK

5. JAGS REELING?

6. RAMSEY THE EMOTIONAL FLASH POINT

7. PLAYOFF REMATCH

since the topic is game prep, i want to give my two cents on what we should do on either side of the ball to beat the jags.....

on offense: i think we should come out uptempo with a 4 wide lineup.  our wr corp went from a 1 to an 8 in a hurry.  if we use four wide and even some bunch formations,   guys should be running wide open.  they can't cover them all.   kb/holmes    zay   foster   thompson.  good luck with that jalen.

hopefully we can get up early, then maybe we can do clock control with a 2 back set with shady and ivory in the 2nd half.  i believe the over right now is 37.5.  i'm taking the over.

on defense:  stop the run!  blitz on early downs and get them in 3rd and longs.  get blake to throw some picks.

i would feel much better about barkley starting because that ball is going to have to come out on time and be spread around.  with him playing, i feel optimistic as in "Ok, let's go get a win!"

with josh starting, i'm a nervous wreck praying the season doesn't end ugly this sunday.

Edited by billsredneck1

30 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

There were many shots of Allen on the sidelines taking notes on a clipboard.  That's what I was hoping he'd be doing and not taking another crack at drawing the Bills logo contest.