Tre White as an NHL Goalie

CuddyDark

12 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The Bills ought to encourage their players to go to Harborcenter and learn to skate. I guarantee it would reduce ankle and lower calf injuries. Nothing like skating to strengthen those areas.

If learning how to skate would prevent ankle injuries don't you think every NBA and NFL team would employ that training method? 

Didn't Eichel miss a bunch of games last year because he had an ankle sprain? You can't train to avoid ankle injuries, they really are just luck.

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

If learning how to skate would prevent ankle injuries don't you think every NBA and NFL team would employ that training method? 

Didn't Eichel miss a bunch of games last year because he had an ankle sprain? You can't train to avoid ankle injuries, they really are just luck.

You don't skate, do you.

16 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Better than Robin Lehner.

Dude turned it ON for the Stars in the playoffs before they lost to the Sharks. Thanks Sabres!

And the Olympics.. I think. Don't follow hockey too much.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

13 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

No I can skate. I also played other sports where you cut on a dime, or come down on someones foot when jumping or stepping.

We can disagree, but I know from my own experience that my ankles and calves are much stronger. I haven't rolled an ankle in decades. I attribute it to skating. And in my case, not just regular skating but goaltender skating where everything happens in tiny moves.

I like seeing the clips of Bills players at Sabres games and Sabres players visiting Orchard park. Does it really mean anything?  probably not...but as a fan of both teams it kinda gives you at least a 'sense' of community between the organizations.

16 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Dude turned it ON for the Stars in the playoffs before they lost to the Sharks. Thanks Sabres!

And the Olympics.. I think. Don't follow hockey too much.

I don't think Robin Lehner was ever a Dallas Star.

In other news .... love love the personality of Tre.