TxTech-78 UB-58. Congrats on a great season. (Ranked, 32-4 record)

PromoTheRobot

29 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Gaughn said SI dropped their 2-3 zone in the second half which was forcing UB to throw from the outside.A win is a win! 

Bring on 'Cuse....ON TELEVISION.

That was a tough game. Cuse plays the same kind of zone. Good lead up to Tuesday. 

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

That was a tough game. Cuse plays the same kind of zone. Good lead up to Tuesday. 

Syracuse plays the best 2-3 zone in the country and they are one of the longest teams

too bad they are in a complete funk and are in trouble vs UB if they keep it up 

they play like they are hungover alot

Edited by Buffalo716

Very strange game.  UB up big early, then SIU cuts it to five, then UB goes back up 19, then it gets down to single digits late.  Still, they got the W.  With Syracuse dropping a shocker to ODU today at home you know they'll be out for blood Tuesday.  UB had better be ready.

Just now, eball said:

Very strange game.  UB up big early, then SIU cuts it to five, then UB goes back up 19, then it gets down to single digits late.  Still, they got the W.  With Syracuse dropping a shocker to ODU today at home you know they'll be out for blood Tuesday.  UB had better be ready.

Really not all that uncommon across D1 basketball...

its a game of runs... it’s whoever can survive and outlast

10 point runs are normal 

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Really not all that uncommon across D1 basketball...

its a game of runs... it’s whoever can survive and outlast

10 point runs are normal 

Umm, yeah, thanks, I've only been watching college BB for about 35 years.  The severity of these runs was unusual.  21-2 for UB, then 18-4 for SIU in the 1st half.  Then 26-11 UB to start the 2nd half.  That's not "normal."

2 minutes ago, eball said:

Umm, yeah, thanks, I've only been watching college BB for about 35 years.  The severity of these runs was unusual.  21-2 for UB, then 18-4 for SIU in the 1st half.  Then 26-11 UB to start the 2nd half.  That's not "normal."

A 21-2 run maybe isn’t super Common but it happens

My point was 10-15 point runs happen every game.

I haven’t missed an SU game in 30+ years and they are the kings of being down 10 and going on 17 point runs and being up 7

Maybe not Five 10-15 point runs but 1-2 is expected especially with top teams

i wasn’t trying to argue

9 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I wouldn't say Oats leaving is a 75% certainty. Could be 50-50. A lot depends on how the school administration steps up, not just with salary but with facilities, to keep the program pointing upward.

I would say it might be a little more in favor of him staying. Oats and his family really like the area and bought their "dream house" on Grand Island. Have said that they don't want the kids to switch schools. But money does have a funny way of changing things.

Edited by Not at the table Karlos