TxTech-78 UB-58. Congrats on a great season. (Ranked, 32-4 record)

PromoTheRobot

I think Oats will certainly stay for the forseeable future and we will be in for a good run.

He isn't looking to pull a Turner Gill and go for the first girl he sees to stake his career on a small fish in a big pond.  Or even something like Arizona State would be shooting low.  He is probably going to really build a top name like Peterson for Boise State, and eventually, there will be an opportunity at a Duke, NC, Kansas, Kentucky, Arizona, etc... and / or he can pick his spot.

Or maybe he just wants to build this program to become the East's Gonzaga

8 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Was that you on GR this morning? Pretty sure it was but did not hear the whole call. Have fun if you are in Cleveland 

That was me, lol. I caught the 2nd half of the women's game earlier and now I'm on the Q watching the Bills warm up. Good Buffalo contingent here.

IMG-20190315-181114099.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Peck doesn't expect the Chips to run toinght,stating he thinks they want to slow it down...even though they don't play that style.

Also...the boosters/Alum had a lot to do with oats' pen hitting the paperwork..you would have to think RPCI was a contributing factor,as well.

Coach disagrees..said he needs to win the glass and the transition game.

20 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

That was me, lol. I caught the 2nd half of the women's game earlier and now I'm on the Q watching the Bills warm up. Good Buffalo contingent here.

IMG-20190315-181114099.jpg

Club seats..nice.

21 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Phew! 

Tip of the hat to Central Michigan. They can ball.

Both teams shot around 50% but CMU hit 45% from three. Tough win but CJ Ice Water hit those clutch free throws. We're on the to Saturday, both the men and women. Weekend is working out great. Cleveland is a fun town.

IMG-20190315-194140402.jpg

We moved down and across the floor for the 2nd half. Check out the UB contingent behind their bench.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Both teams shot around 50% but CMU hit 45% from three. Tough win but CJ Ice Water hit those clutch free throws. We're on the to Saturday, both the men and women. Weekend is working out great. Cleveland is a fun town.

Happy for you, Promo. 

Yeah, CMU was unconscious with the threes, but I liked their game. They really pressed the pace and did a good job taking away Perkins down low. 

CJ is clutch for sure. 

Enjoy the games tomorrow.