Someone should be fired. Simple

DKBills25

Just now, longtimebillsfan said:

Yes it was.  It was needed to open up opportunities to obtain better players next year.  The Bills will have one of the best financial situations going into the off season.   This depressing season is one we just have work through.  It is hard to fairly evaluate coaching performances on the offensive side of the ball with such a lack of talent. 

A few things:

1. There are a lot of teams with massive amounts of cap space.

2. The free agent class at WR and OL is terrible. 

4 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Sure. But Beane is so good at tanking it's hard to see where his other talent lies

One of them warned us is was going to get worse before it got better after last year. I think it was Sean,. My biggest problem is, I can't think of 1 guy on the offense that would be missed. Other than ( huge maybe ) Allen.. there isn't a single player to build on on that side of the ball. 

Just now, That's No Moon said:

No kidding. Hence frustration and anger. This team has been going the wrong direction for about 12 months now. Go ahead, give them 12 more.

Oh tahts right, youre one of those that was against McD from the start and was strangely absent when the drought broke. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

What draft picks has he outright missed on? Go on. 

Josh Allen is terrible. Tremaine Edmunds makes tackles 5 yards down field and is already 1 concussion into an nfl career at age 20. He will be out of the league before his rookie contract ends. Are we giving him a pass on Zay Jones?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

He had no room to bring in big names. He will next season. 

Like who?

Have you actually looked at what free agents will be available?

Have you considered that there are 10 teams with $60+ mil in cap space?

Why would anyone want to come join this offense?

Edited by jrober38

Well when you wake up and realized it was a major development year right off of the bat, it's really not that bad.  We were competitive with our starting QB and we suck with a backup that throws an outrageous number of interceptions.  The defense quits after the offense can't score a point.  The dominos fell.  I want to see what they look like when Allen gets back.  Does he re-light the fire under this team.  He wasn't great but he gave the team excitement and had the defense pumped.

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

Well, recognizing and admitting that you have a childlike self-centeredness where everything is about you is the first step toward getting help

Lol the analogy is wanting a new GM because he is bad. Not about a toy or being 2 years old. You already established that.

I think the GM sucks. Anology: I need a better toy (GM!!!!!!!!)

4 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

I agree with this.

The sentiment changes the closer we get to worst historical team ever.

45 minutes ago, DKBills25 said:

This team is bad , and shouldnone should be let go for this , basically not scoring a touchdown in 3 games is somthing that needs to be fixed ASAP 

How do you get a playoff team to this .. very sad very typical of this front office 

change before you start to lose support 

Sorry, but this is a silly knee-jerk reaction. It’s been 1 1/2 seasons for chrissakes! And, only 1/2 season since we made the playoffs!A lot of you need to learn how to hold your wads! 

In 1969 they were 2-12-1 and in 1971 1-13.   I was there and it sucked!  The team has been worse. We do have a promising quarterback to develop.  Some of the foolish notions that he is already a bust not withstanding.  Take a deep breath and let it play out into next season! Things do change that quickly in the NFL. Any fan would know that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Lol the analogy is wanting a new GM because he is bad. Not about a toy or being 2 years old. You already established that.

I think the GM sucks. Anology: I need a better toy (GM!!!!!!!!)

The sentiment changes the closer we get to worst historical team ever.

Not even close. If you truly believe that, you clearly have not followed the NFL closely or for very long.

6 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Like who?

Money talks. Guys like Tavon Austin, Randall Cobb, Dontae Moncrief all are solid recievers that can be had. If we can get Pryor to come here, why not any of these guys?

7 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Like who?

I like this point. There's literally maybe 3 Marquee free agents that really turn your team around and they have half the NFL going for them. And we're not the only team getting cap space

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

Not even close. If you truly believe that, you clearly have not followed the NFL closely or for very long.

I agree. The team isn't the worst, but our offense is easily the worst in the past 20 years when you consider how easy it is to score in the NFL right now due to recent rule changes. 

10.6 PPG is unfathomable in today's NFL. 

13 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

The standard is 3 years not 5. There is not enough time nor resources to fix what has been done. 

The F.O. has already committed their firing offenses, they just won’t be fired until next year, which is stupid when it can be done as a proactive measure right after this season.

Are you looking into your crystal ball little guy?

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Money talks. Guys like Tavon Austin, Randall Cobb, Dontae Moncrief all are solid recievers that can be had. If we can get Pryor to come here, why not any of these guys?

This is exactly the approach that got us in our current cap situation. 

Also none of those guys are good players. Austin is terrible, Cobb hasn't done anything for 3 years and Moncrief is a career underachiever. 

You're right in saying those guys are probably our best options, but reality is none of them will actually make this team any better. 

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

Statistically we are. I'm annoyed with this conversation, you want to keep everybody. You're entitled to that point.

You can make an analogy but are too lazy to interpret a counter.

I think we should do something because teams rarely play this bad consistently on Sundays, and someone's recponsible. That's the thread. We understand each other now? Seriously can't argue with you. We have different opinions. Leave it at that.