Nathan Peterman expected to start Sunday (per Adam Schefter)

BillsFan4

2 minutes ago, Bills757 said:

Is McD the only reason Peterman is on an NFL roster?  I mean......how many disasters does McD and management need to witness in person to make the easy decision to just cut the guy?

I really think he’s still here out of necessity, due to injuries at the position and knowing the offense. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Of course he had to post what he did.    But don't let him fool you.  He is THE biggest Nate Hater on the board.  

I’d like to think that I am the biggest Nate Hater on the board!! What do I have to do to overtake @26CornerBlitz & some others. I already hoped he would go over the falls in a cartoon!! 

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

Glad you think that.  I suspect (actually I'm positive) there are others here that really want to see him fail.

I never want Bills players to fail. I invest a ton of money and time into going to games. You think I'm excited to watch Peterman screw the pooch again? 

I want him to go out there and throw for 600 yards and 6 TDs. Based on his past, I think its more likely to be 95 yards, 4 INts

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’d like to think that I am the biggest Nate Hater on the board!! What do I have to do to overtake @26CornerBlitz & some others. I already hoped he would go over the falls in a cartoon!! 

Please cease and desist with defeating my ignore preferences that are designed to avoid the continued pathetic obsession. :)

8 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Call me Mrs Peterman for starters.   LOL 

I was expecting that cartoon to have Nate slide off the raft into the water.  

9 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

Hello darkness my old friend

I've come to talk with you again, 
Because a vision softly creeping, 
Left its seeds while I was sleeping, 
And the vision that was planted in my brain 
Still remains 
Within the sound of silence

• Haha (+1) 1

Vic Fangio vs. Nate Peterman.....think about that.  One of the best defensive strategists in the NFL versus a QB who is not decisive, locks on to primary receivers and forces the ball with a substandard arm.  This has all the makings of an epic blowout.

Just now, JoeF said:

Vic Fangio vs. Nate Peterman.....think about that.  One of the best defensive strategists in the NFL versus a QB who is not decisive, locks on to primary receivers and forces the ball with a substandard arm.  This has all the makings of an epic blowout.

I agree and the Bears have some ball hawks on defense. McDermott and Frazier should also be able to create confusion in Trubisky, but they better spy him as he's capable of doing damage with his legs.