Red Dead Redemption 2

DrDawkinstein

Bagged a Legendary Cougar :devil:

On 11/19/2018 at 3:35 PM, Dante said:

Has anyone been able to land a legendary fish?? I couldn't reel it in kept taking the line out. When I pushed the right stick down to stop it from doing that, it always snapped. 

did you pick up the stranger mission to do the legendary fish?  when you catch them you're supposed to mail them to the collector.  if you hadn't picked up the mission yet you won't be able to catch a legendary fish

27 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Bagged a Legendary Cougar :devil:

did you pick up the stranger mission to do the legendary fish?  when you catch them you're supposed to mail them to the collector.  if you hadn't picked up the mission yet you won't be able to catch a legendary fish

Yes I saw that guy. Just have not been able to successfully land one without the line breaking

On 11/19/2018 at 3:35 PM, Dante said:

The Moonshiner mission annoyed me. Supposedly they are "Degenerate tax evaders"??? WTF to me they are heroes two ways. First for doing community service making moonshine and second for figuring out not having to hand your cash over to the sanctioned mob that's the government. I wanted to turn on my own guys but I don't think the game would let me do that.

Has anyone been able to land a legendary fish?? I couldn't reel it in kept taking the line out. When I pushed the right stick down to stop it from doing that, it always snapped. 

You need a special lure for legendary fish

On 11/24/2018 at 6:42 PM, Buffalo716 said:

You need a special lure for legendary fish

I have them all. Special swamp, river, and lake lures. I am getting down how to reel the big fish in but have yet to get a "Legendary Fish" Got one last night over 20lbs (Pike) but still not Legendary. 

1 minute ago, Dante said:

I have them all. Special swamp, river, and lake lures. I am getting down how to reel the big fish in but have yet to get a "Legendary Fish" Got one last night over 20lbs (Pike) but still not Legendary. 

Just Iike legendary animals, the legendary fish will be marked on your map when you enter its territory 

still havent caught a legendary fish, but have found a few of their spots 

i did catch a 20lb sturgeon though... looked wild 

so...in saint denis, i bought a book from a random in the street for 50 bucks.  it was a how to get rich book, but i think i got screwed.  i was hoping it would open up a mission or provide some sort of benefit, but so far nothing.  anyone find this d-bag?

43 minutes ago, teef said:

so...in saint denis, i bought a book from a random in the street for 50 bucks.  it was a how to get rich book, but i think i got screwed.  i was hoping it would open up a mission or provide some sort of benefit, but so far nothing.  anyone find this d-bag?

I've heard him barking in the distance but haven't interacted.

Maybe I'll Rob him next time

47 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

I've heard him barking in the distance but haven't interacted.

Maybe I'll Rob him next time

I bought that book too and nothing happened for a while.  I went looking for a while and found the guy.  He ran as soon as he saw me.  I lassoed him with licorice whip and I think this made him unable to lie.  You have to peel back the spine of the book.  In it there are magic beans that grow real fast.  

Climb the plant into the sky but be prepared because there is a villain up there.  You can raid his castle for gold so getting rich is true.  You can kill the villain.  Get his dog to poop and start running around.  He will chase you and slip and fall in the poop.  He conks his head and is out cold.  Raid the gold but don't set it down on the cloud.  It falls right through.  I killed like 5 people below.  The dude will wake up.  Let him chase you for a while until he contracts hookworm from the dog poop.  He'll die from it eventually but you have to run around for 3 days straight.  

1 hour ago, teef said:

Same. Nothing has happened as of yet and I'm nearing the end of the story. 

4 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

What everybody’s money situation like in the game?

i have like 5K. Chapter 4

don't worry about money until the epilogue.  in fact, hold onto as many valuables (watches, jewelry, etc) as you can in your satchel.  live the american dream and buy all the guns you can afford.  and treat yourself to some nice clothes.  buy all the outfits you have money for

trust me on this one

3 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

don't worry about money until the epilogue.  in fact, hold onto as many valuables (watches, jewelry, etc) as you can in your satchel.  live the american dream and buy all the guns you can afford.  and treat yourself to some nice clothes.  buy all the outfits you have money for

trust me on this one

I already got mad stuff. Tons of customized guns and nice looking outfits 

i do have tons of jewelry and watches and stuff that I will save

i bought the special edition and it gave me a bank robbery mission where I grabbed 20k for The gang so I just have lots of coin