The NFL Has Terminated Down Judge Hugo Cruz from Referee Carl Cheffers' Crew

8 hours ago, Roger Goodell said:

With our dedication to delivering the highest quality product to the fans as our guiding principle, we will continue to evaluate all officials in a fair and objective manner, with the goal being to provide the best possible crew for each game.

To which I might bring up Mr. Costanza's belief/fact adjustment that "it's not a lie...if you believe it".

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 3:06 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

I'd have to think the NFL saw this response coming and probably has plenty of video evidence to back the decision. Be interesting to see how much weight the NFL R A throws behind a guy that may of been so bad they felt they had to get rid of him or was so bad they thought they could get rid of him.

On October 25, 2018 at 6:38 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

Haha, the nfl makes a lot of money argument.  I get it.  He’s the shield for idiot owners.  But any other sports league would have ditched this guy a long time ok.  He’s a joke.

If the nfl didn’t print money, this guy (the owners) could have destroyed the golden goose.  I’d argue the nfl would be more profitable (scary I know) if they got right of Goodell.  

All evidence points to your last sentence being false.  

12 hours ago, The Red King said:

Anyone else's skin crawl reading these weasel words?

Yes.  But that is why you hire Laywers. 

Personally I think due to how the union reacts when a member is let go the NFL should insist that at the end of each year a fixed percentage of referees with lowest ratings will be let go and replaced.  Let the argument be on the evaluations with the referees throwing flags at each other rather than players! (Make sure none of flags are weighted so no one is injured like which occurred in an actual game.)