Bills Offense - The bottom line...

BmarvB

There will be games where the defense will play lights out and keep the other team under 14 points, and there will be games where the defense can't stop a parked car at a red light. In either case, the offense has to put up points, and this offense can't do it no matter who is at QB. Can't put this loss on Anderson. He was pretty much coaxed off the couch and one step from retirement and asked to start with no training camp and very limited knowledge of the playbook. McD & Beane actually fooled themselves into thinking their plan will work with anybody on the roster. Now they're seeing just how wrong they really were about that. Oh well, let's see what they do in year 3 to upgrade the offense.

Edited by BmarvB
  • Like (+1) 1

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Just now, BmarvB said:

There will be games where the defense will play lights out and keep the other team under 14 points, and there will be games where the defense can't stop a parked car at a red light. In either case, the offense has to put up points, and this offense can't do it no matter who is at QB. Can't put this loss on Anderson. He was pretty much coaxed off the couch and one step from retirement and asked to start with no training camp and very limited knowledge of the playbook. McD & Beane actually fooled themselves into thinking their plan will work with anybody on the roster. Now they're seeing just how wrong they really were about that. Oh well, let's see what they do in year 3 to upgrade the offense.

Have you not seen the constant requests to not make vague titles?

3 different starting QBs.  Same results.  i'm tired of seeing sub 10 points this season.  I'm getting sick to my stomach.  I won't even watch the embarrassment of our only nationally televised game this season.  As optimistic as I wanna be, I just can't.  Our offense is awful

2 minutes ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

3 different starting QBs.  Same results.  i'm tired of seeing sub 10 points this season.  I'm getting sick to my stomach.  I won't even watch the embarrassment of our only nationally televised game this season.  As optimistic as I wanna be, I just can't.  Our offense is awful

If entertainment makes you sick to your stomach then you should probably reassess things. It’s not healthy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SDS said:

If entertainment makes you sick to your stomach then you should probably reassess things. It’s not healthy. 

This is what I truly don't understand about some posters here.

if they're SO bad that you can't stand it, and you say you won't watch...why do you continue to do so?

(not YOU specifically, the royal YOU. The editorial you. :P )

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

This is what I truly don't understand about some posters here.

if they're SO bad that you can't stand it, and you say you won't watch...why do you continue to do so?

(not YOU specifically, the royal YOU. The editorial you. :P )

because we're die hard fans.  as much as we say these things, it's hard to pull away from watching.  I say that I can't watch another game this season, but as fans, we wanna believe that any Sunday could be our Sunday to surprise people i.e. the Vikings game

14 minutes ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

It's an effing disgrace... And the reasons for it are all too familiar... Owners making bad coaching and GM choices,- Coaches and GM's making crappy player

personnel choices... All leading up to a three-ring sh__-show on the field.... No one in this organization has clue 1 on how to draft, hire, or develop talent.

Edited by #34fan

1 hour ago, BmarvB said:

This game showed me the o-line isn't the problem.  Anderson had time to throw.  Hopefully JA learns this from the film.