Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I don't know if it's official yet, but he said it on the stump himself more than once over the past six months. 

(the laugh before was for the slavery joke :beer: :lol: )

He said he wouldn't touch the taxes of any household income below $400,000 I believe which is basically what Obama did with the Bush tax cuts in 2012.  BTW, the Biden jokes write themselves. :) 

Edited by Doc Brown

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

To be completely honest, I’ve given a good deal of thought to this, and after much consideration I cannot bring myself to ever vote for a Democratic candidate ever again, even as a protest vote.

I will most likely not vote this year other than local offices.  I am beginning to embrace agorism.

Vote 3rd party instead please.

The only way to get a 3rd party (which we desperately need IMHO) is for people disgusted with the other 2 to vote 3rd party as opposed to not voting.  Think of it as a none of the above vote.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

The only way to get a 3rd party (which we desperately need IMHO) is for people disgusted with the other 2 to vote 3rd party as opposed to not voting.  Think of it as a none of the above vote.

Howie Hawkins?

• Awesome! (+1) 2

@Jaraxxus @TakeYouToTasker why cowardly run away when real leadership is WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US peace through Green jobs 250 dollars is doubled by Presidential Matching Funds and Howie made a monkey out of Cuomo & the do nothing parties in the debate for Governor finally someone who knows how to be President not PERPTRATOR of the USA 

7 hours ago, snafu said:

Howie Hawkins !! Angela Walker Vice President WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US PEACE THROUGH GREEN JOBS 

8 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

The only way to get GREEN Party (which we desperately need IMHO) is for people to donate 250 dollars to WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US volunteer to make phone calls raising money get out the vote stop wasting time with racist rapists TrumpOLINI and BidenS here LET'S GO BUFFALO 

1 hour ago, 1915 Buffalo Bill Cody fan said:

@Jaraxxus @TakeYouToTasker why cowardly run away when real leadership is WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US peace through Green jobs 250 dollars is doubled by Presidential Matching Funds and Howie made a monkey out of Cuomo & the do nothing parties in the debate for Governor finally someone who knows how to be President not PERPTRATOR of the USA 

^^^^^^^^^^ ????? ^^^^^^^^^^

59 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Somrbody.  It's not like they're gonna win anyway.  Makes a bigger/better statement than not voting IMHO.

I actually do this every year with the local elections. Usually candidates are endorsed by multiple parties, so when I see that, I don't vote on the "D" or the "R" line, figuring that the more they tally for other parties, the more clout those parties might eventually get. My infinitesimally small contribution. in 2016, I watched the Libertarian Presidential debate.  That clownshow put me off, so they didn't get my third party vote.

• Like (+1) 1