Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

That's a poor answer to my question. What life experience makes her qualified to sit in the Oval Office and make important decisions?

Well, she finally became proud of her country on January 20, 2009, ending her pride on January 20, 2017.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

That's a poor answer to my question. What life experience makes her qualified to sit in the Oval Office and make important decisions?

You could make the same argument about Michelle's husband when he ran or about the current POTUS.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

No, Trump had decades of experience in business and negotiating. 

.. and a lot of failing at it too.  

There's a reason many are surprised at his performance so far.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, GG said:

.. and a lot of failing at it too.  

There's a reason many are surprised at his performance so far.

Well, he must have succeeded a lot too. Much of Trump's success is due to the simple fact that he as a businessman approached the presidency in a businesslike manner. The Git-Er-Done President. Most other recent presidents were happy just to be there. 

@3rdnlng I find many posts here nor just yours shockingly callous obtuse and implicitly dishonest to the point they & you seem to be dittoheads from the Rrrruussshhah dingy Crazy GREEDY LIMPboss radio cult liar show....I have been reading and responding 4 days now and did not know my Buffalo BILLs had a bunch of new style chatrooms and a sort of email list....the worst of it all is how people BILLieve there is a meaningful difference globally between Bernie & TrumpOLINI....if people care more for humanity than for JumpinJosh, we need peace through Green jobs championed by our Syracuse pal WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US with 5 decades experience knowing what and where action can be taken by humanity in the White House when only genocidal maniacs have ruled since January 1981

1 minute ago, 1915 Buffalo Bill Cody fan said:

@3rdnlng I find many posts here nor just yours shockingly callous obtuse and implicitly dishonest to the point they & you seem to be dittoheads from the Rrrruussshhah dingy Crazy GREEDY LIMPboss radio cult liar show....I have been reading and responding 4 days now and did not know my Buffalo BILLs had a bunch of new style chatrooms and a sort of email list....the worst of it all is how people BILLieve there is a meaningful difference globally between Bernie & TrumpOLINI....if people care more for humanity than for JumpinJosh, we need peace through Green jobs championed by our Syracuse pal WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US with 5 decades experience knowing what and where action can be taken by humanity in the White House when only genocidal maniacs have ruled since January 1981

You are an ass. You post in a style and manner which makes everyone reluctant to even respond. That your content is just gibberish only makes you less likely to get a response. Don't expect to get any more responses from me unless for some reason I feel like mocking you. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, 1915 Buffalo Bill Cody fan said:

Interesting way for the Howie Hawkins campaign to spread it's message 

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You are an ass. You post in a style and manner which makes everyone reluctant to even respond. That your content is just gibberish only makes you less likely to get a response. Don't expect to get any more responses from me unless for some reason I feel like mocking you. 

I have not responded to him and am seriously considering cutting off a few other jack wagons because I have simply run out any desire to deal with them.  

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

It's a fine answer to your question because having qualifications for the job are now seen as detrimental.

I guess she has a spouse that's been through the challenges of being a president looming over a recession that she can draw advice from (I know people aren't a fan of his on here but he does have eight years experience at the job).  She helped pass that school lunch program thing earlier on with bipartisan support in Congress so she does have some experience when it comes to writing and passing a bill.  Other than that, she worked at the University of Chicago as an Associate Dean I believe and had a leadership role at the university's hospital.  Graduate of Princeton and Harvard law so the work ethic is there.

Just now, 1915 Buffalo Bill Cody fan said:

@Gary Busey written like all true cowards and Neanderthals shaken out of their caves into sunlight of truth....putting on blinders leaves the field for us truth telling humans to run circles around your dittoheads echo chambers

I'm still in the cave with Bob blasting the bong. Truth telling humans running circles around people in a field sounds pretty boring and a lot like Duck, Duck, Goose or maybe Heads Up 7 Up.