they were talking. I heard 2 sentences 

so was it the “learning“

part you disagreed with?

6 hours ago, ricojes said:

You kind of just did...

Actually I think not

Where  are  they....

Don't let them get away.

I’ll say this, if the walkers start evolving at this point I’m pretty diss-interested. You mean to tell me it’s been like 10 years since the zombie apocalypse and they are just now starting to learn to talk? 

Only thing I can think is there were some guy smothered living people among the group of walkers. Anything short of that, it’s dumb. 

41 minutes ago, mrags said:

I’ll say this, if the walkers start evolving at this point I’m pretty diss-interested. You mean to tell me it’s been like 10 years since the zombie apocalypse and they are just now starting to learn to talk? 

Only thing I can think is there were some guy smothered living people among the group of walkers. Anything short of that, it’s dumb. 

It’s dumb.

Dumb  is  why I watch Z Nation.  Dumb corny zombie show. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 11/14/2018 at 7:57 PM, mrags said:

They’re a group of people called The Whisperers who wear walker skins so they can migrate undetected with real walkers. It’s from the comic.

Edited by PastaJoe
Spolier

Kinda meh.  Maggie is off with Georgie and the twins somewhere.

Jesus is reluctantly in charge of Hill Top.

The question remains ... What split up the communities.

The whisperers are out there stalking the Alexandria's and Hill Toppers. 

On 11/17/2018 at 10:47 AM, bdutton said:

Z Nation is a fun show. Dumb but fun. Kind of like Zombieland.

Exactly.  Dumb but fun. 

3 hours ago, shrader said:

Why do I get the feeling that both Carol and Ezekiel won't make it through this season and the kid will be left with Daryl?

I think Ezekiel, I don't think the show could survive losing another "OG" cast member this season.  

Bonus points for no "Annie Oakley" Grimes. Let alone an 8 year old deftly handling a long barrel .357.  ?

Michonne seems to be carrying the torch of "don't trust anyone" and "be angry at everything" now that Rick can't volley back and forth between moods. 

Daryl naming the dog, "Dog" is the best thing "

What's with the matching "X" scars? Methinks this has something to do with the schism between Mags and Michonne. 

16 minutes ago, Bullpen said:

I think Ezekiel, I don't think the show could survive losing another "OG" cast member this season.  

Bonus points for no "Annie Oakley" Grimes. Let alone an 8 year old deftly handling a long barrel .357.  ?

Michonne seems to be carrying the torch of "don't trust anyone" and "be angry at everything" now that Rick can't volley back and forth between moods. 

Daryl naming the dog, "Dog" is the best thing "

What's with the matching "X" scars? Methinks this has something to do with the schism between Mags and Michonne. 

Something serious went down to divide the camps.  

last week when I  saw he  "X" scar I thought Michonne was in prison.   When I saw the matching "X" scar of Daryl ....  I got interesting.   I think I saw that he had 2 "X's"

I just don't think the Hill Top would brand the Alexandrian's.  Daryl was on Maggie's side about getting revenge. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Something serious went down to divide the camps.  

last week when I  saw he  "X" scar I thought Michonne was in prison.   When I saw the matching "X" scar of Daryl ....  I got interesting.   I think I saw that he had 2 "X's"

I just don't think the Hill Top would brand the Alexandrian's.  Daryl was on Maggie's side about getting revenge. 

It kind of looked like a roman numeral 12 on Daryl's back.  He had earlier scars from his abusive father though, so that's what the "2" was from. 

C Thomas Howell as the random Hilltop messenger was kind of funny and random.

38 minutes ago, shrader said:

Yes!  I thought that was a fun  "hey I know that guy from..." moment.  The Walking Dead should certainly do more of those.  

Last time I saw him, he was getting his ass kicked by Shane in the Punisher.  

58 minutes ago, dpberr said:

Yes!  I thought that was a fun  "hey I know that guy from..." moment.  The Walking Dead should certainly do more of those.  

Last time I saw him, he was getting his ass kicked by Shane in the Punisher.  

I'm still waiting for celebrities to show up in any of these zombie shows/movies as the reanimated version of themselves.  Bill Murray in Zombieland came closest, but they need to take it to the next step.  Fear the Walking Dead was the best opportunity with it starting in LA at day 1 of the outbreak.  The lockdown at the basketball arena was the best chance.

23 hours ago, shrader said:

Michael Cudlitz ‘Abraham’ directed this episode. They know each other from working on Southland. TWD needed an actor who can ride a horse, Howell lives in Georgia, so Cudlitz called him up and asked if he’d do a cameo. He agreed as long as he wasn’t killed off.

I thought his makeup looked like a takeoff of Don Quixote.

Poor Jesus ......   Taken out by a meat suit 

I knew the kid was going to get in trouble when he went "out" with the Hill Top teens.  One swig of moonshine and he's drunk?  

What's Negan going to do all by himself? 

My take on the divide...... 

The destruction of that bridge left each community to fend for itself. 

The season resumes in February.  We might get some of the backstory on the divide.