Richie is badly missed!

PUNT750

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Yes, that’s what they pay agents for, to back stab their clients to the point the agent gets zero compensation from the unemployed player. This makes plenty of sense. 

Richie's agent apparently sold him out. Obviously he didn't predict it would backfire on him.

Edited by Sky Diver

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Yes, that’s what they pay agents for, to back stab their clients to the point the agent gets zero compensation from the unemployed player. This makes plenty of sense. 

No, players pay agents to take care of the financial part of their game...

Not all conduct business in good faith, this is a perfect example. 

Edited by COTC

1 minute ago, Sky Diver said:

Whoever was responsible for that contract screwed up.

Both sides agreed. Richie is mentally unstable. Why is that not front and center? It is the ONLY issue here. He’d be playing if he could be trusted. 

9 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Free agents see how an organization treats it's players. The Bills shouldn't have treated Richie so poorly.

No trying to be funny but are you losing it?  I’ve hated a ton if he moves these regime made but how a sane person could blame the Bills for this is loco.

RI was crazy before Buffalo.  He somehow keep it together because it was his last chance in the nfl.  Now he is back to being crazy. 

Guess how people with mental health issues don’t get better? By groupies making excuses for their behavior and not having them accept responsibility for their actions.  But I look forward to your post after Ri kills or hurts someone saying he was just misunderstood and it’s not his fault. 

I could only imagine how much you would defend if he went to Bama!

3 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Can you believe beane made him kill a guy?!?

The Bills low balled Ri so he had no choice!  The Bills’ contract offer is also the reason he got kicked out of multiple college and off multiple Nfl teams.  

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

No trying to be funny but are you losing it?  I’ve hated a ton if he moves these regime made but how a sane person could blame the Bills for this is loco.

RI was crazy before Buffalo.  He somehow keep it together because it was his last chance in the nfl.  Now he is back to being crazy. 

Guess how people with mental health issues don’t get better? By groupies making excuses for their behavior and not having them accept responsibility for their actions.  But I look forward to your post after Ri kills or hurts someone saying he was just misunderstood and it’s not his fault. 

I could only imagine how much you would defend if he went to Bama!

The Bills shafted him. He deserved better treatment.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, COTC said:

No, players pay agents to take care of the financial part of their game...

Not all conduct business in good faith, this is a perfect example. 

You are confused. Look up the meaning of the word “agent” and “agency”. The agent works for the player, and gets nothing if the player gets nothing. I won’t continue this since it’s senseless. 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

You are confused. Look up the meaning of the word “agent” and “agency”. The agent works for the player, and gets nothing if the player gets nothing. I won’t continue this since it’s senseless. 

Richies Agent did not do the deal in good faith. (Key word)

Agents lose clients all the time and replace them easily. It’s nothing on the agency part. 

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

He obviously wasn't counting on Richie getting nothing. Selling Richie out backfired on him.

Edited by Sky Diver

Just now, COTC said:

Richies Agent did not do the deal in good faith. (Key word)

Agents lose clients all the time and replace them easily. It’s nothing on the agency part. 

OK, please try to explain why it was not in “good faith” (actually TWO words). Are you confusing incompetency? Was he in cahoots with the Bills to screw Richie? Why would he risk his license to practice by not acting in good faith on behalf of his client. You realize that could eliminate his ability to make a living, right? 

2 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

He obviously wasn't counting on Richie getting nothing. Selling Richie out backfired on him.

Richie is a grown man and signed the deal. Enough already. Selling out? How? Why? The man is mentally unstable, and you want to blame everyone else? I want him to get help. 

Just now, Augie said:

OK, please try to explain why it was not in “good faith” (actually TWO words). Are you confusing incompetency? Was he in cahoots with the Bills to screw Richie? Why would he risk his license to practice by not acting in good faith on behalf of his client. You realize that could eliminate his ability to make a living, right? 

Richie publicly fired him. You think that will help him win clients?

1 minute ago, SinceThe70s said:

Richie as the victim. You are either a fool or a troll. I suspect both.

Why are you so sensitive? Is name calling really appropriate? 

Control yourself and your emotions. Thanks bud. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Free agents see how an organization treats it's players. The Bills shouldn't have treated Richie so poorly.

No team has exhibited an interest in him. Why do you think that is so? He's a troubled soul that most of wish him well. At this stage in his life football shouldn't be the most important thing in his life. Getting his life in order with medical help is what he needs most. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Richie publicly fired him. You think that will help him win clients?

Richie publicly firing his agent was an exhibition of his erratic behavior and not a reflection of his agent not properly acting on his behalf. 

Shady offered to pony up his own money to get Richie back. Would you do that for a crazy person?

5 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Richie publicly firing his agent was an exhibition of his erratic behavior and not a reflection of his agent not properly acting on his behalf. 

How is it erratic behavior to fire your agent for not negotiating well for you?

That seems like perfectly sensible behavior to me.

Edited by Sky Diver
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Shady offered to pony up his own money to get Richie back. Would you do that for a crazy person?

How is it erratic behavior to fire your agent for not negotiating well for you?

That seems like perfectly sensible behavior to me.

Whatever deal that was negotiated by the agent has to be agreed to by the client. The so called bad deal was a deal that he agreed to. If he wasn't agreeable to a deal then he had the prerogative of saying no and hitting the market. The reality is that the market was not responding. That is a statement in itself. 

In addition his erratic behavior during the offseason was a clear indication that he was a very troubled person. 

Edited by JohnC

1 minute ago, JohnC said:

Whatever deal that was negotiated by the agent has to be agree to by the client. The so called bad deal was a deal that he agreed to. If he wasn't agreeable to a deal then he had the prerogative of saying no and hitting the market. The reality is that the market was not responding. That is a statement in itself. 

What market are you referring to?