schoop post game.....

billsredneck1

look , a million people just saw what was an absolute 2 step backwards this staff went with this team....but usually the post game show and hearing other people vent takes some of the steam, coming off my bald ass head, away....however...

in shoop's keeping with his traditional   bash the caller persona , even the post game show is as unbearable, as the game itself...sans dan fouts and the nerd sittin next to him.

anyway, a caller brought up 3rd and 4..or 5 .....in possible fg range , why would you call a pass after all that has gone down....where even 3 points could turn things around and....

schoop treats the caller like an idiot.  well i will still look forward to one bills live,   schoop and his spittin lips have joined the radio coverage with  the coaching staff at bringing this whole thing to a new low.  i can't even get a minute to commiserate with fellow fans who call in.

Edited by billsredneck1
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

This.  I turn off GR at 3pm, it's unlistenable.

It is....ironically as bad as Schopp is to listen to, his partner Bulldog is worse.  I can’t listen to him.

1 minute ago, billsredneck1 said:

i go to espn rochester 950am 3-6.  so much better then losing braincells via schoop and the bulldog. danger and battaglia are so much better.

Those two stink.  Can’t listen to them.

6 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

It's getting to the point where this board can't go more than 3 days without a new "I hate Schopp" thread! 

And OP, you misspelled his name.

whatever ..... schopp/schoop/shemp....what's the difference?

Edited by billsredneck1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Schopp also ripped Brandon Beane and Sean McDermott in the post game show.  But not surprisingly, when he has them on his show he plays nice.  He is the type of guy that will shoot his mouth off like a tough guy but hide the moment he has a chance at confrontation

He should have McDermott on the air tomorrow around 5pm.

What did he say today?  I understand why he would not want to burn bridges in his weekly spot with McD, but by the same token, I think he could be a little more confrontational than he is.

1 minute ago, BuffaloRush said:

It is....ironically as bad as Schopp is to listen to, his partner Bulldog is worse.  I can’t listen to him.

Those two stink.  Can’t listen to them.

Bulldog was good by himself on WBEN.  Schopp has dragged him down.  When Schopp was on Empire, he was proudly the "anti-Coach".  20 years later, he's worse than the Coach ever was.

4 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Most of the time his commentary barely resembles a sentence.

"I just.. I ...ah...I mean...yeah, no."

Edited by yall
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, billsredneck1 said:

whatever ..... schopp/schoop/shemp....what's the difference?

When you can't even spell his 5 letter name correctly, your position is weakened.

You come across like one of the idiots he mistreats on the radio, at least according to you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Bulldog was good by himself on WBEN.  Schopp has dragged him down.  When Schopp was on Empire, he was proudly the "anti-Coach".  20 years later, he's worse than the Coach ever was.

Bulldog has such a huge stammering problem I find him hard to listen to.

He also routinely forgets to breathe while speaking and runs out of air before he finishes a sentence.

He also has the type of voice that causes him to perpetually have a frog in his throat.  That's been flaring up lately.

Other than that, his speaking skills are top notch.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

Bulldog has such a huge stammering problem I find him hard to listen to.

He also routinely forgets to breathe while speaking and runs out of air before he finishes a sentence.

He also has the type of voice that causes him to perpetually have a frog in his throat.  That's been flaring up lately.

Other than that, his speaking skills are top notch.

Bulldog is awful when I hear him criticize announcers I always wonder if he has ever listened back to one of his shoes.

Pizza boy is bad.

• Haha (+1) 1