schoop post game.....

billsredneck1

There was one 3rd and 4 the cbs crew showed tge entire field. It was some point in the second half after Benjamin was hurt. Allen ended up getting sacked after having an average amount of time to throw. But when the cbs crew showed the entire field every wr was running a deep 20 yard route. Why? You only need 4 yards. Curious if this happend more than once

I mean the callers have been jerks but they've been objectively funny. Mind you, every Bills game so far has had the callers bored out of their gourd and they've had some fantastic soundbytes. 

"Ya know a few weeks ago, Peterman might have been on the outside looking in and could have been cut. Now he's started week 1 and is the backup"

"Well maybe he should have been cut"

//Mutes mic for a minute while they stop giggling. Checks score: 30-3, unmutes mic to talk about a crappy game.

Even the broadcasters. On timeout was just a montage of only Bills players failing to make a play or showing frustration on the sideline.. like some producer told them to compile Bills misery into a montage early 3rd quarter for a REALLY long time.

6 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

Schopp was feeling it today!

All the ruthless ragging get took about Tuh rod getting benched and Allen having a good game last week had him just waiting for this moment

I'm listening to the postgame show right now.

Schopp just reminded me that we traded *up* in the 2nd round to draft Zay Jones.

Damn't!  

It’s for entertainment value only, if you aren’t entertained then turn it off

is someone on the radio going to say something that makes a horrible loss all better now?

8 hours ago, George C said:

Who wants that job after another crappy Bills loss? 

People call in and drone on and on about the freaking obvious. I can get how his fuse is short. 

Coach and Art Wander would mercilessly mock and crush the Bills for hours every day on WGR, which was entertaining for the post-Kelly-prime era, would be too much for this bunch out there the last two decades