Who is Our Biggest Competition in the Division Going Forward?

1 hour ago, jeremy2020 said:

The Jets are talking about firing their coach and GM which means starting over...again..for them. 

Even if they are, that just means that the new guy will be walking into a great situation. Tons of cap room, some young talent, the Pats finally having to envision life post-Bill and Tom, etc. Think about it: the Rams didn’t miss Jeff Fisher. The Bears won’t miss John Fox. The exception to the rule: how dearly we miss Rex Ryan ....

4 hours ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Disclaimer: The following question is assuming Brady retires. My guess is this is it for him. Just a gut feeling. Then again, they may not be an automatic lock to win the division with the current roster as is. Nevertheless, the below question is geared toward 2019 and beyond.

Jets have the franchise QB, yet are lacking alot in other areas. Dolphins offense is a concern, yet they have good defensive pieces.

So out of the Fins and Jets, which one will we be competing with most for the division moving forward?

Who said the Jets have a “franchise QB”?  Darnold looks more like a bust, to me.

5 hours ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Disclaimer: The following question is assuming Brady retires. My guess is this is it for him. Just a gut feeling. Then again, they may not be an automatic lock to win the division with the current roster as is. Nevertheless, the below question is geared toward 2019 and beyond.

Jets have the franchise QB, yet are lacking alot in other areas. Dolphins offense is a concern, yet they have good defensive pieces.

So out of the Fins and Jets, which one will we be competing with most for the division moving forward?

The Jets, Dolphins, and Patriots!

20 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....I'd say that's a pretty fair assessment......damn Pats always seem to find a way.......ONLY exception was going a formidable 11-5 with Cassell when Brady went down and missing the playoffs.....astonishing.......14 AFCE titles is absurd but earned (DAMMIT)............

15 since 2001 (9-7 & missed in 02. 11-5 & missed in 2008 without Brady). I think their "success" comes with an asterisk. First things, the division has been atrocious in that timeframe. Secondly, spygate & deflategate.