Josh Allen Nominated for Rookie of the Week

26CornerBlitz

4 minutes ago, PolishPrince said:

I thought Baker played great as well... but Allen literally put the offense on his back, oh WR's drop two TD's in a row? Ill just run it in myself!

Baker wasnt fully game planned for, Allen was, and by a much better defense in an away game. Baker played at home

Yes. Doing that and destroying a 16 point favorite at home doesn’t equal getting 24/7 coverage on ESPN so Baker will get it and it won’t be close 

Just now, bobblehead said:

Yes. Doing that and destroying a 16 point favorite at home doesn’t equal getting 24/7 coverage on ESPN so Baker will get it and it won’t be close 

Oh I agree, Baker will get it simply from a media and fanpoint perspective, Allen deserves it more though. I mean, we are Bills fans right? 90% of the time even if a Bills player deserves recognition more than another player, the other player wins

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

The Mayfield/Browns storyline is much sexier.

Coming off the bench and leading the Browns to their first win in 392.4 years vs. a major upset?  I think Mayfield wins this, hands down.

I think Allen was better.  I just think Mayfield wins this one.

I agree with your logic.

I'm also cracking up that you calculated it out to the tenths and then screwed up the units. ?