Three things that need to happen to crush the hopes and dreams of the left.

And sooner rather than later:

1) Rosenstein fired, Mueller probe terminated.

2) Kavanaugh approved regardless of accusers

3) Release of unredacted FISA docs direct to the public.

If Trump manages to do these three things prior to the midterms, it'll be a big win.

2 and 3 are likely, I imagine. 1 may be a little dicey.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, joesixpack said:

2) Kavanaugh approved regardless of accusers

If Trump manages to do these three things prior to the midterms, it'll be a big win.

1. Probably not but maybe

2. 50-50

3.  Will never happen.  Ever.  

6 hours ago, joesixpack said:

2) Kavanaugh regardless of accusers

I don't know.  I think you could add numbers 4-10 which might include a bunch of firings and charges being filed among DOJ/IC/State dept folks plus former Obama staff and that would do very little to slow down support for the left.  The left isn't focused on what would be considered large and important federal gubmint responsibilities.  They're all about correcting their perceived societal wrongs and gaining the power to do so, and with the media in their back pocket they don't require majorities in government to work their plan.  They've got Republicans who are afraid of what the media will do to their somewhat flimsy support caving on most things.  Meanwhile the voting public remains mostly loyal to their "team".

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

I don't know.  I think you could add numbers 4-10 which might include a bunch of firings and charges being filed among DOJ/IC/State dept folks plus former Obama staff and that would do very little to slow down support for the left.  The left isn't focused on what would be considered large and important federal gubmint responsibilities.  They're all about correcting their perceived societal wrongs and gaining the power to do so, and with the media in their back pocket they don't require majorities in government to work their plan.  They've got Republicans who are afraid of what the media will do to their somewhat flimsy support caving on most things.  Meanwhile the voting public remains mostly loyal to their "team".

It wouldn't slow it down...it would feed their outrage.

The left is basically a party of unarmed school shooters.  God help us if they ever arm themselves.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

It wouldn't slow it down...it would feed their outrage.

The left is basically a party of unarmed school shooters.  God help us if they ever arm themselves.

Gator or Baskin with a gun would just mean they end up shooting themselves or end up similar to Elmer Fudd on a hunting trip.

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

8 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Gator or Baskin with a gun would just mean they end up shooting themselves or end up similar to Elmer Fudd on a hunting trip.

Antifudd

• Like (+1) 2