10.5 pt. dogs at Green Bay???

eball

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

You kind of tipped your hand with phrases like "Buffalo Buffoons" and "McClappity."

I'll never understand why it's so hard for some fans to let other fans enjoy a win without trying to remind everyone that misery is right around the corner again. At least wait until Tuesday, y'know?

Hmm, not looking to snuff out others' enjoyment,  but it's a free country with free speech.  Everyone has a take, whether positive or negative, both "sides" have to put up with one another after wins & loses.  It's a marriage of sorts, get over it I guess.

And the Buffalo Buffoons was my interpretation of what I believe the media saw in the offseason and the first 2 games from the franchise. 

McClappity, yeah, I don't like McDermott.

3 hours ago, H2o said:

They still have Aaron Rodgers, who is better than Kirk Cousins, and they are at home. I get it. 

Right.

Rodgers is 60-15 at home in the regular season all time

Rodgers at home is the biggest reason for the line, combined with us being terrible the first game and a half, then great the second game and a half, Vegas isn't sure what team we are, but are predicting we still suck.

I say we are better than the first 6 quarters, not as good as against the Vikings, and will be somewhere in between

9 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

I suppose that he's not Doug Pederson. He's a rigid old timey football coach who is not with the times.

you are so wrong on all accounts.

take a break because you are really looking like a fool here.

photo-27679.jpg

Just now, PeterDude said:

Hmm, ok...  I suppose that went right over my head.

obviously, but the question is, are you concerned?