Seantrel Henderson out for the year

The Jokeman

1 hour ago, Peter said:

I have watched every snap and he would be a HUGE improvement over what we have.

Don't ask me.  Ask our former VP who became the GM of the Texans and immediately signed him.

Don't let yourself be clouded by what can be the "conventional" wisdom on this board or sports radio.  Some guys get a bad rap and it has nothing or little to do with their performance.

Just my two cents.

He was never good when healthy.

39 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Damn, I really feel for this kid. 

He overcame a lot (with that Crohn’s disease) to even get back to the NFL. 

I was happy when I heard he warned the starting RT job. It’s a shame this happened... 

I remember being really annoyed with how got suspended again for smoking pot.  He had multiple infractions for weed and even failed the drug test at the combine which is unfathomable.

When I heard of his illness, I felt bad for him, but there was no excuse for him to not notify the Bills training staff or th NFL that he was given a prescription for medical cannibis.  He was given a second chance from the Bills and showed that he wasn’t very professional.  He just kind of did it even though he knew it was against the rules and assumed he’d get away with it, which was annoying because while he was never great, he played at a slightly competent level and would have helped the Bills that year. 

His career was never the same after that and he never was able to return to the level he was at previously.  Then again he was a 7th round pick and I’d say his talent level matched his draft status

Edited by BuffaloRush

I hate it for him i thought he would turn into a good get for the Bills but then his condition with the Crohns didn't help him any & when they let him go i thought it could be a new start & he would make good tough break I hope he can come back !!

• Like (+1) 1