When are the Bills going to cut Peterman?

icewood44

1 hour ago, icewood44 said:

When are the Bills going to cut Nathan Peterman? This guy has no business in the NFL!!! He almost cost the Bills a playoff birth and he now is about to derail the season.  He has proved to us that he is not ready for the NFL!!! Let cut ties with him and put this mistake behind us!!! 

The bills need to sign a third qb that is a veteran and let him learn the system for a few weeks.  Promote him to 2nd string and put Peterman on the practice squad, if that is possible, to use him as the emergency qb.   

McDermotts ego is so large he has to study the tape to see what Nate  did. This was Sean's boy from the beginning. 

What is insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Did you really

expect a 5th rounder to come in and make it in the NFL. Many last year wondered why he was even on the roster,

and McDermott's answer seemed to be he was good in practice.

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Not until they sign a backup for Josh Allen.  Not going to have Logan as the backup QB.  

I will laugh my ass off if we sign EJ hahaha, then the cycle will have come full circle hahahaha

PS:  yes I know that won't happen, nor do I want it to, but man part of me kind of does want it to happen just so I can grab some popcorn and watch this board melt down.  

...you know that Cardale is looking for work, right?......just askin'.............

1 hour ago, icewood44 said:

When are the Bills going to cut Nathan Peterman?

Did Allen fuel a massive outpouring of points when he came in? Guess not, so should they cut him too?

As usual, the intelligent answer does not involve making immediate decisions on too little information. Yeah, picking a quick scapegoat feels better. But rushing to judgment is bad policy.

When will they cut him? In camp next year or the year after, possibly, or they'll see him go after his four years here to possibly get picked up elsewhere. We'll find out which of these by doing what good decision makers do. Grinding it out, gathering data and making sure there's enough to make as good of a decision as possible.