Week 2: Chargers Game Preparation - Beautiful Day for Football!

26CornerBlitz

Just now, FearLess Price said:

Whats up bro

Where can I watch this live? At the office wanna leave this on during down time

The Bills have been posting live coverage via Twitter and Facebook. I'm pretty sure they'll do the same today.  Besides that the local Buffalo Networks usually provide live Twitter links. 

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The Bills have been posting live coverage via Twitter and Facebook. I'm pretty sure they'll do the same today.  Besides that the local Buffalo Networks usually provide live Twitter links. 

I hope he announces Allen as the starter. As much as I wanna protect Allen from getting decapitated by Bosa and the rest of the chargers front 7, when NP starts against a decent team, the game is unwatchable.

Just now, FearLess Price said:

I hope he announces Allen as the starter. As much as I wanna protect Allen from getting decapitated by Bosa and the rest of the chargers front 7, when NP starts against a decent team, the game is unwatchable.

Bosa is likely to be out with an injured foot and DT Corey Liuget is suspended for a PED violation.

10 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

McDermott is a religious man.  In Nathan Peterman’s last 2 starts, he had a blizzard and heavy rain.  God is telling you something Sean.  Listen.

When it rains frogs perhaps he will get the message

Just now, stevewin said:

When God tells McDermott to bring Peterman up the mountain and sacrifice him, will he do it??

Just now, Heitz said:

Rumor is flying all over Twitter - guess we'll find out in a couple hours!

He can't start Peterman. He'll lose everybody. I think he knows that, even if he doesn't say it.

2 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Well there is a Hurricane coming in the Carolina's right now.  If McDermott names Peterman starter and the Hurricane somehow picks up enough strength, and changes direction to go more north west to bring floods to Western NY....it would be basically God delivering another warning shot.

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

He can't start Peterman. He'll lose everybody. I think he knows that, even if he doesn't say it.

I agree - if you bring in Nate, he throws one pick it's going to get uuuuuugly at The Ralph! 

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Well there is a Hurricane coming in the Carolina's right now.  If McDermott names Peterman starter and the Hurricane somehow picks up enough strength, and changes direction to go more north west to bring floods to Western NY....it would be basically God delivering another warning shot.

The Hurricane is (was?) heading straight for me.  If Peterman starts and my home suffers damage, God is punishing me (even more) for McD starting him