Eagles Fan Noise

Shaw66

2 hours ago, bobobonators said:

Lets be honest - that game was close yesterday but not bc of good play. That was some bad football, and the worst part were all the penalties that broke up the flow of the game. Werent there something like 30 penalties called last night? I lost count. 

I searched and I searched for someone to say what you have......holy crapotoli that was an evil game to watch.  Yellow flags EVERYWHERE......sucked to watch THAT game - just plain sucked!!!

• Like (+1) 1

I thought the same thing as the OP.  If we ever won the Super Bowl the Thursday night game in September would be treated as a holiday as well.  I mean compare the crowd in the 2007 MNF against the Cowboys to last nights Eagles crowd.  No comparison.  Unless the broadcast blocks out fan noise well.  

During the boo’s at halftime I sat on my couch thinking “these guys Are 7 months removed from watching their team win a title and only 90 min removed from watching the banner raised and here they sit boo’ing only down by 3...... what a bunch of ***holes” 

that doesn’t scream passionate fan base to me. It does, however, make them look like a bunch of dicks 

Edited by Stank_Nasty