OT-Girl in the Old Spice Commercials

Does anyone know who the girl in the new Old Spice commercials is? She is wearing black leather pants and is dancing real sexy. I saw this commercial watching b-ball with my dad and we both looked at each other and said "DAMN"!

I was wondering that too. I'm surprised no one on this board has the info on this girl.

Look how fast they got the Go Daddy girl, the Tabasco girl, and the Hardee's girl up here after the Super Bowl.

I also like the Burger King commercial for the Bacon Cheddar Ranch. Using a Texas theme, looks like a stage from "Hee-Haw", throwing in the Cowboys cheerleaders and Shania Twain is a nice touch too. :huh:

I was wondering that too. I'm surprised no one on this board has the info on this girl.

Look how fast they got the Go Daddy girl, the Tabasco girl, and the Hardee's girl up here after the Super Bowl.

I also like the Burger King commercial for the Bacon Cheddar Ranch. Using a Texas theme, looks like a stage from "Hee-Haw", throwing in the Cowboys cheerleaders and Shania Twain is a nice touch too.  :huh:

280271[/snapback]

Shania Twain? Wasn't that Brook Burke?

This is as good a place as any to ask this question:

Is there a guy who posts on this board who actually wears Old Spice? Do you use the cologne or body spray? And after you put it on, do you frequently find yourself alone?

280316[/snapback]

I don't use the nancy-boy stuff like cologne or spray. But the stick deodorant, yeah, I go old school w/ Old Spice. It's been doing the job for 100 years, and after I made a switch to it from some powder-scent Tom's of Maine that I got a case of for free, a few chicks have said they like the OS.

I also like the Burger King commercial for the Bacon Cheddar Ranch. Using a Texas theme, looks like a stage from "Hee-Haw", throwing in the Cowboys cheerleaders and Shania Twain is a nice touch too.  :huh:

280271[/snapback]

That commercial makes me almost as ill as actually eating a Bacon Cheddar Ranch. Hearing Hootie ripping off that "Big Rock Candy Mountain" song blows.

That commercial makes me almost as ill as actually eating a Bacon Cheddar Ranch.  Hearing Hootie ripping off that "Big Rock Candy Mountain" song blows.

280332[/snapback]

Annoying song yes but the mute button on the remote helps when checking out the eye candy as aside from Brooke Burke there's a few unknowns that look pretty tasty in that commercial. And no I don't mean Darius Rucker before anyone posts it.

Is there a guy who posts on this board who actually wears Old Spice? Do you use the cologne or body spray? And after you put it on, do you frequently find yourself alone?

280316[/snapback]

They're a big sponser of Star Wars conventions.

This is as good a place as any to ask this question:

280316[/snapback]

I work with a guy who wears Old Spice or High Karate. You can smell him 10 minutes before he comes in the door! :w00t:

Does anyone know who the girl in the new Old Spice commercials is?  She is wearing black leather pants and is dancing real sexy.  I saw this commercial watching b-ball with my dad and we both looked at each other and said "DAMN"!

280245[/snapback]

Go to OldSpice.com, it's got the video. WHEW!