Season of Need

Foreigner

So let me understand this. We are going in to the season with two unproven rookie QBs (basically), two O Linemen  gone who

had some ability, and really not replaced, the same two starting WRs who could not cut it last year for different reasons,  

and basically the same DL that couldn't stop the run last year, and last but not least, a punter who didn't or couldn't punt

in the pre saeson

Maybe that is why there are many tickets available for the first home home against the Rams. The Rams by the way, gave

Watkins a new $48M contract, Goodwin is the new favorite WR  of Jimmy G in Frisco and Woods I lost track of.

Tyrod is starting off the season as  QB 1, while QBs the Bills loved and signed like EJ and Jones are probably gone  from the

NFL for good, and another QB signee goes to the bench in Oakland.

Does management understand that you can't win in the NFL, if you can't protect the QB and RB, you just can't. Why was our

best player, Shady given all that money, because we can't win with him, as among other problems the OL can't clear the way

for him to make consistant big positive yards. How many negative running plays for this year?

No  one should have to sound this negative going into the season, so maybe we will win the Division this year and head to the SB.

1 minute ago, Foreigner said:

So let me understand this. We are going in to the season with two unproven rookie QBs (basically), two O Linemen  gone who

had some ability, and really not replaced, the same two starting WRs who could not cut it last year for different reasons,  

and basically the same DL that couldn't stop the run last year, and last but not least, a punter who didn't or couldn't punt

in the pre saeson

Maybe that is why there are many tickets available for the first home home against the Rams. The Rams by the way, gave

Watkins a new $48M contract, Goodwin is the new favorite WR  of Jimmy G in Frisco and Woods I lost track of.

Tyrod is starting off the season as  QB 1, while QBs the Bills loved and signed like EJ and Jones are probably gone  from the

Does management understand that you can't win in the NFL, if you can't protect the QB and RB, you just can't. Why was our

best player, Shady given all that money, because we can't win with him, as among other problems the OL can't clear the way

for him to make consistant big positive yards. How many negative running plays for this year?

No  one should have to sound this negative going into the season, so maybe we will win the Division this year and head to the SB.

What the **** are you rambling about

Watkins isn’t on LA and we aren’t opening up at home vs the Rams either 

• Haha (+1) 5

58 minutes ago, Foreigner said:

in the pre saeson

Dumbass

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Foreigner said:

You are right, Watkins on the Chiefs and the home opener against the Chargers. My bad.

So far though no complaints about the other facts as written.

So see you all at the SB. You all must agree. 

I guess to keep going the DL is 50% new and not the same. Also this FO didn’t give shady his money. As mentioned you seem to be ranting. I could kee going but I am also tired