Chargers Release Cardale Jones and Sign Him to Their Practice Squad

26CornerBlitz

16 minutes ago, wppete said:

Incredible talent. Can’t understand why he can’t put it together and at least be a decent backup.

...hope this is sarcasm..if not, seriously?...based on what?....his EXTENSIVE collegiate body of work?......c'mon, pete, you're WAAAAAY better than that.......

7 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...hope this is sarcasm..if not, seriously?...based on what?....his EXTENSIVE collegiate body of work?......c'mon, pete, you're WAAAAAY better than that.......

You are right, he has done absolutely nothing in his career to suggest he can be a decent backup. But that arm is pretty special. His NFL career is over. 

Just now, wppete said:

You are right, he has done absolutely nothing in his career to suggest he can be a decent backup. But that arm is pretty special. His NFL career is over. 

Big time arm. 10 can't brain from what I understand. Physically gifted for sure, but really hasn't learned to be a QB. Those physical traits can do well in NCAA, though.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....seriously?.....Warner and Keenum vs Cardale?.....Cardale is ridin' "Mr Ed" compared to the other two....Jesus Wilbur...........

If there's hope for Peterman, there's hope for Cardale.. Git R done Beane!

I knew the Cardale experiment was over in Week 17 of the 2016 season.  Whaley ordered poor Tony Lynn to give him the start, to avoid an injury guarantee to Tyrod Taylor.

Cardale was absolutely abysmal and showed no signs that he could be a decent QB in the NFL.  After watching him play I said to myself “well, that’s why he was a 4th round draft pick.”  Thanks for another bad QB pick from Whaley

17 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....seriously?.....Warner and Keenum vs Cardale?.....Cardale is ridin' "Mr Ed" compared to the other two....Jesus Wilbur...........

Don’t you go makin’ fun of Mr Ed!   Them’s fightin’ words! 

?

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

This was Doug Whaley’s QB of the future.

I hope somebody at One Bills Drive found that rubber stamp that says 'QUARTERBACK OF THE FUTURE' and threw it out.

19 minutes ago, fridge said:

McCarron won two.

Sky Diver should be by any minute to remind us all...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....my bad...I'd take Wilbur's wife "in the hay"......

image.thumb.jpeg.8272d8caf8dd89384d6a4eb3862d2829.jpeg

Well, she’s probably over 100 now, so you go have fun with that.  I’m sure she’s appreciate the.....”attention”.  

It’s funny that I actually didn’t remember her? Why NOT? Maybe because I was like 5....but that’s no excuse! Shame on little me. 

19 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

I knew the Cardale experiment was over in Week 17 of the 2016 season.  Whaley ordered poor Tony Lynn to give him the start, to avoid an injury guarantee to Tyrod Taylor.

Cardale was absolutely abysmal and showed no signs that he could be a decent QB in the NFL.  After watching him play I said to myself “well, that’s why he was a 4th round draft pick.”  Thanks for another bad QB pick from Whaley

What does it say about “poor Tony Lynn” that he brought him to LA?

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Well, she’s probably over 100 now, so you go have fun with that.  I’m sure she’s appreciate the.....”attention”.  

It’s funny that I actually didn’t remember her? Why NOT? Maybe because I was like 5....but that’s no excuse! Shame on little me. 

...sadly died at 79 in 2009....but a beautiful woman........

• Like (+1) 1