My (almost) Annual Thank You Post......

Bill from NYC

You see, I for one have always enjoyed this great site more in the offseason than I do during the regular season. In the off months, anything is possible here in our little cyber corner where we share our hopes and comradery. Having said that, this year was especially good and my thanks are in order so here we go:

1) Thank you SDS and the mods. For decades you have provided a forum for a bunch of top notch (however depressed :)) Bills Fans. Scott, you had a great vision which has meant so much to so many. Mods, you do the work and should be quite proud. Take a well deserved bow.

2) Thanks for those who indulge me in dialogue. I know that I can be opinionated and a bit stubborn, thanks for tolerating this. A special thanks to those who disagree with me and engage me in constructive dialogue.

3) Thank you to the posters who are a fountain of information and point out things that I miss. How cool is it to be able to click on a web site and have access to intricate details about players, formations, coaching strategies, etc. BADOLBILZ (and others), I tip my hat to you.

4) Thanks to all of you draftniks. This is a part of this board that is just so  vital imo. I get more and better info here than I do on major media sites. Nice work!!!

5) Thank you to the many outstanding posters who I no longer see around. Lori, Simon, AKC, Petrino, Bob Lamb. Cablelady and so many others helped set the tone for us to have what we have here. My deepest regards.

6) Thanks to posters like Albany89 and others who stop back in from time to time. Your presence matters.

7) Finally, thanks to the person(s) who lobbied for a college football board. It is a good one and is getting better. I hope to see more people visit and talk about their team.

God bless you all and GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 7

11 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

You, Bill, are so The MAN!

(ok, enough sucking up. PLEASE offer up your ‘10 Things’ columns again?!?!?!)

Doubt that will happen as the current Buffalo Bills offensive line is still so very offensive... as it's very frustrating waiting for each new regime to comprehend that you NEED talent on BOTH sides of the lines.

Hey, Bill good to see you hanging in there.