TNF: Eagles at Browns

YoloinOhio

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Texted my Browns buddy and he said TT is back in even though he can’t move his hand because he is insisting that he play, afraid of getting Wally pipp’d

dude - 1st of all Hue needs to get a backbone and take him out regardless of what the player wants and 2nd, it’s only a matter of time anyway TT

This is another of his faults.  He doesn’t know when to get off the field when he’s injured.   

He’s not losing the starting job for at least 6 weeks.  

1 hour ago, prissythecat said:

Tyrod?    From what little I saw he still played a lot  better than Foles .   

Which makes the SB W even better.  

The Pats LOST to a backup QB!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, ganesh said:

As QB of the team, he did win 9 games for us!  Last time I checked NFL has W-L records for QBs.

Tyrod's epic performance in the Colts game is something I'll always remember.

• Haha (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Bills fans poking at the super bowl mvp. 

Lolol.           Tighten up guys.  

No one is taking away his MVP trophy .  The point is that its a flash in the pan and even much maligned Tyrod looks better.   Or should we poke fun at your boy Cam ?   Time to start another Cam excuse thread for 2018 =)

Just now, prissythecat said:

No one is taking away his MVP trophy .  The point is that its a flash in the pan and even much maligned Tyrod looks better.   Or should we poke fun at your boy Cam ?   Time to start another Cam excuse thread for 2018 ?

Preseason football hot takes guy ^^^^ 

You got me ??‍♂️??

3 hours ago, ganesh said:

As QB of the team, he did win 9 games for us!  Last time I checked NFL has W-L records for QBs.

First of all, he didn’t play in all of our wins last year. Secondly, you originally made it sound like Tyrod is the reason why we won 9 games last year. This is also not true. 

Edited by Bangarang
  • Like (+1) 3