Who started Thur on the O line?

I know I'm being lazy, i could look it up, but in Virginia Beach the game was televised with the Carolina local crew who didn't know or do any homework on the opposing team so I never heard who was out with the 1s,  particularly center. What's everyone's thoughts on how the O line is shaping up to be?

36 minutes ago, twist_to_open said:

Thanks for the gouge! The line looked decent, but I for one am still concerned as it will absolutely impact whoever we put behind center. Hope the jell fast.

It makes sense to be concerned, but I'm a bit assuaged by the fact that the blocking seemed consistent whoever was in there (in the first half at least).

I was particularly impressed by Teller, though, who opened some gaping holes when in there. 

3 minutes ago, thurst44 said:

It makes sense to be concerned, but I'm a bit assuaged by the fact that the blocking seemed consistent whoever was in there (in the first half at least).

I was particularly impressed by Teller, though, who opened some gaping holes when in there. 

It's gonna be fun to watch Teller through the next 3 weeks, hoping the kid excels

18 hours ago, twist_to_open said:

It's gonna be fun to watch Teller through the next 3 weeks, hoping the kid excels

Yeah, I noticed when Teller went one on one the opponent didn't really gain anything. Teller immobilized him and the dude was out of the play. IMO, Teller is going to be a good one. 

13 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

Teller and Boettger look like future starters but not this year unless injuries or the starters fall apart.  

OL is an area of need to address early in the next draft.  

We actually have some decent young prospects on the OL.  

If Teller can compete, and eventually take Ducasse’s spot on the line, we’d have:

LT - Dawkins

LG - Teller

C - Groy

RG - Miller

RT - This is where I’d use a high pick or spend some FA $$$

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, thurst44 said:

I wasn't to impressed with Tellar. I think he had a couple key penalties that killed drives.