Josh Allen ain’t bad

5 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

I was the biggest detractor of Allen before the draft. 

Now I'm his biggest fan. This kid is special and I can't wait to see him develop into the superstar he is destined to be. 

Good to see we're on the same page about something!

On 8/9/2018 at 10:52 PM, BillsPride12 said:

Still has a long way to go but the potential is clearly there...after tonight now I can totally see the comparisons that were made to his ceiling being a more athletic Ben Roethlisburger

I don't know where his ceiling is, but I think he's not only more athletic and stronger than Ben R., he's also a better teammate and smarter.  Not only that, but at this point he looks less inclined to have off field issues than Big Ben.

8 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I don't know where his ceiling is, but I think he's not only more athletic and stronger than Ben R., he's also a better teammate and smarter.  Not only that, but at this point he looks less inclined to have off field issues than Big Ben.

So you're saying he isn't rapey?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/9/2018 at 10:59 PM, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Allen was cool and confident.  I'd really like to see him working with the first team offense in the next game or so.

Quite bad.

Super bad

On 8/9/2018 at 11:20 PM, LeGOATski said:

Confidence.

This is gunna be a bunch of fun in the near future... ??

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Well put 

5 hours ago, starrymessenger said:

Allen's play on Thursday night was exactly identical to his WYO game tape, some eye-popping, some head scratching, some deadly accurate, some inaccurate. He prolly felt right at home behind that porous O-line. 

2 innacurate throws out of 19. Some horrendous WR play. He must have felt like a king amongst slaves.

On 8/10/2018 at 5:27 PM, LeGOATski said:

We can't have it both ways if we're going to critique his game. 

If you want to say "it's just a preseason game," then disregard everything.

They'll go into the film room, look at that play, and tell Allen what he did wrong. The same way they would for a regular season game. Do you disagree with that?

Same point.

Preseason games are a simulation of regular season and the players want to be executing correctly. They'll be critiqued as if it's a regular season game.

If it doesn't matter to you, why get so defensive about a legitimate critique?

Not getting defensive at all actually.  Just saying your perspective for critiquing players is flawed.  It should go with out saying preseason is not the same as regular season so one should be held to the same expectations. 

1 hour ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Not getting defensive at all actually.  Just saying your perspective for critiquing players is flawed.  It should go with out saying preseason is not the same as regular season so one should be held to the same expectations. 

So, you disagree that they brought Allen into the film room and said "Here's what you did wrong on this play: yada yada yada... Here's what you should do: yada yada yada..."