Don’t buy NFL app for live stream.

1 hour ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Doesn’t Game Pass have an app on Apple TV, Roku?

No, just the NFL app and it's not going live til the regular season. Only way to watch gamepass on a tv now is through the website and airplaying it to an apple tv or whatever the PC equivalent of that is.  

Game Pass has a history of not working well on phones or tablets as far as live streaming. I'm not sure why. Some people it works for and I have heard a lot of complaints from others. Tonight for me, through a laptop, projected onto a big screen and other monitors, it worked great. Better than ever. 

42 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Game Pass has a history of not working well on phones or tablets as far as live streaming. I'm not sure why. Some people it works for and I have heard a lot of complaints from others. Tonight for me, through a laptop, projected onto a big screen and other monitors, it worked great. Better than ever. 

they offer a NFL Mobile app. Has anyone tried it if it works better?

16 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

GamePass is what you want.

Anyone know when season ticket holders get the code for free GamePass?  It sucks that we don't get it right away.  I want to start going through the games but I really don't want to buy it if I get it for free.

So I used the trail of GamePass 7 day 

it worked on my PC right away 

it didn’t work on my Xbox and amazon nfl all or smartphone until the end of the first so idk if they just had some issues with it 

last year I used it on my Xbox nfl app no problem