Kamala Harris takes the lead....

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Actually, the search was conducted under a court-issued search warrant.  The justification being there were sufficient grounds to believe the videos were illegally recorded under CA law.

And Daleiden is pretty much a !@#$-up.

I stand corrected. Kamala got a CA court to permit 11 agents to raid Daleiden's house on behalf of Planned Parenthood.

• 3 weeks later...

Poor Kamala Harris.

Cory Booker totally out-campaigned her yesterday. Sure, he made a total jackass out of himself BUT the Left doesn’t care. They don’t even care that he lied about being ‘Spartacus’ and releasing confidential documents … that had already been approved for release. Kamala definitely has her work cut out for her if she’s going to exploit this hearing for her own political means.

Which we all know is her true intent.

This photo she tweeted of herself talking to Rachel Maddow in the closet was an interesting and adorably desperate attempt to stay relevant after a long day of the media focusing on Spartacus:

DmdND43V4AAK6aD.jpg

Always good to talk to @maddow, even from a utility closet.

41 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Poor Kamala Harris.

Cory Booker totally out-campaigned her yesterday. Sure, he made a total jackass out of himself BUT the Left doesn’t care. They don’t even care that he lied about being ‘Spartacus’ and releasing confidential documents … that had already been approved for release. Kamala definitely has her work cut out for her if she’s going to exploit this hearing for her own political means.

Which we all know is her true intent.

This photo she tweeted of herself talking to Rachel Maddow in the closet was an interesting and adorably desperate attempt to stay relevant after a long day of the media focusing on Spartacus:

DmdND43V4AAK6aD.jpg

So to leak info to MSNBC, she snuck in to a supply closet with a photographer?

How spontaneous... :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Azalin said:

He'll easily be defeated by that pesky 22nd amendment.

The hub-bub over his birth certificate firmly established that there is no one with the standing to mount a Constitutional challenge to a candidate's eligibility for the Office of President.

The 22nd is a paper tiger.

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The hub-bub over his birth certificate firmly established that there is no one with the standing to mount a Constitutional challenge to a candidate's eligibility for the Office of President.

I realize I can come off as being horribly naive at times, but I just have to believe enough sensible heads could & would prevail on an attempted 3rd term by any president, regardless of the amount of hysteria among the electorate.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Azalin said:

I realize I can come off as being horribly naive at times, but I just have to believe enough sensible heads could & would prevail on an attempted 3rd term by any president, regardless of the amount of hysteria among the electorate.

These would be the same sensible heads that are calling Republicans Nazis and think Kavanaugh is going to kill millions?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

These would be the same sensible heads that are calling Republicans Nazis and think Kavanaugh is going to kill millions?

No, those would actually be the ones gripped by the above-mentioned hysteria.

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Was there a court that actually determined no one had standing to challenge the birth certificate?  I thought all the suits came down to a ruling of "!@#$ off, you idiots."

Not that I think you're wrong, of course.  A lot of people would support an Obama third term for the same reason they want to get rid of the electoral college: it "violates the will of the people."

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Not that I think you're wrong, of course.  A lot of people would support an Obama third term for the same reason they want to get rid of the electoral college: it "violates the will of the people."

Sort of like Harry Reid's getting rid of the filibuster for similar reasons. They're stupid enough to do it with the electoral college, too.

Edited by Azalin

Just now, Azalin said:

No, those would actually be the ones gripped by the above-mentioned hysteria.

I think that's more than half the electorate at this point.

I think you're also underestimating how many people want a "democratically elected" emperor, as long as it's their guy.

I also wouldn't put it past Obama, with his savior complex, deciding he needs to run to fix the damage done by Trump...

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

I think that's more than half the electorate at this point.

I think you're also underestimating how many people want a "democratically elected" emperor, as long as it's their guy.

I also wouldn't put it past Obama, with his savior complex, deciding he needs to run to fix the damage done by Trump...

That reminds me of a book I read by Terry Pratchett. I believe it was Small Gods. There was a land where every few years the people would gather to democratically elect a new Tyrant. It was hysterically funny.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Azalin said:

That reminds me of a book I read by Terry Pratchett. I believe it was Small Gods. There was a land where every few years the people would gather to democratically elect a new Tyrant. It was hysterically funny.

I'll have to find that.  Pratchett's pretty good - I've read some of his short stories, but never a novel.

"Democratically elected tyrants" was essentially how classical Athenian democracy worked.  Though it was less funny.