The Mar O Lago Trio reforming the VA

Mar O Lago - VA Advisors   

3 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Trump Trio acting altruistically?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

With all the corruption surrounding this president, this strange situation deserves a serious critical examination. These clowns are promoting their own companies while supposedly working for vets? No accountability, no transperancy and three blind mice giving orders to officials that make no since. Unreal. 

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

With all the corruption surrounding this president, this strange situation deserves a serious critical examination. These clowns are promoting their own companies while supposedly working for vets? No accountability, no transperancy and three blind mice giving orders to officials that make no since. Unreal. 

Your posts make no sense while at the same time making a lot of bad scents.

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

best to get the "ignored option" which still lets you see what people thought was worth taking a **** on and not totally ignoring

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Ah...putting that degree from Trump U to good work! Internet D-Bag! 

You are just a nothing, nothing to add, no substance, just crap. 

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

With all the corruption surrounding this president

This talking point brought to you by CNN, the "news" network that gave Hillary the debate questions BEFORE the debate, and now endlessly whines about.... being caught doing that....

My dachshunds make more “since” when they bark when Fib does when he tries to spin that Trump is “so corrupt” BS.

fib and his leftist cronies had better look themselves in their mirrors before calling anyone else corrupt.

9 minutes ago, njbuff said:

My dachshunds make more “since” when they bark when Fib does when he tries to spin that Trump is “so corrupt” BS.

fib and his leftist cronies had better look themselves in their mirrors before calling anyone else corrupt.

the only good part is when the Commies take over the first people they kill are the kind like Tibs

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

the only good part is when the Commies take over the first people they kill are the kind like Tibs

Actually, when the communists take over, it's a toss-up which side of the gun gatorman's on.  

39 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Actually, when the communists take over, it's a toss-up which side of the gun gatorman's on.  

I'm telling you that it is more than a fair bet that Gleeful Gator will have the barrel of the gun firmly implanted against his shoulder before firing.

9 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Stop making since.

This ain't no party, this ain't no disco,
This ain't no fooling around
No time for dancing, or lovey dovey,
I ain't got time for that now

Transmit the message, to the receiver,
Hope for an answer some day
I got three passports, a couple of visas,
You don't even know my real name